+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone OUT - MyTouch IN

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So? It's still not enough to do anything.
    My iPhone is a Part of Me GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL's Avatar
    Thanks

So? It's still not enough to do anything.

Lovely

Not

Thanks

I think the MyTouch is really really slow. However, there is one thing I like about Android versus the iPhone interface: The desktop setup. I really like how you can move around and customize your desktop with icons, widgets, etc. and you aren't completely bombarded with every application you have on the phone when you press the home button. That's why I wish Kirikae would get a slicker interface and work with just ONE home button press so we could always just revert to our open applications by pressing home.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I tested my 3G with the myTouch in the store. It's really slow (the myTouch on 3G for T-Mobile and my iPhone on Edge with T-Mobile). My iPhone is jailbroken and was using WB at that time and it was still faster. It's also not as reactive as the iPhone. I dunno, it just seems like a downgrade on HTC's part too. I tested my iPhone to the Touch Pro2 (which was pretty darn fast). Seeing as how myTouch was released after the Pro2, it's such a huge downgrade (even if one is a business phone and one is not, it shouldn't make that much of a diff that it does).

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234