Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is T-Zones still working?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Is T-Zones still working?
    I have been out of the country the past few months. When I come back to the US, will my internet still work with the T-Zones plan? Reason I ask is I'm seeing many posts about the Sidekick plan failing and such.

I have a friend that works in the corporate store and would like to get all my family members the T-Zones plan ASAP as they have all recently got iPhones.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

T-Zones is no longer offered as of the beginning of the year. If you have it you can keep it but for new people you will have to choose a web2go plan or total internet plan.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I'm not sure about that as I had it added for the first time in March 2009. My question is if we still have it, is it functioning?
    Many people are reporting they are receiving errors with another "non-smartphone" plans.

i've set up a t-zones hack on my girlfriend's 1st gen iPhone. it has been working perfectly, till now. she has just informed me that her email no longer works. i don't have her phone in front of me to test.

can anyone else confirm?

I'm on tzones right now, everything works perfectly, even my mail. I didn't use any hacks or anything.

You should be fine when u get to the states, and since u have a friend at corperate he could possibly add the tzones plan, because I know it was discountinued but people on here said if they complain they get the 5.99 plan, so there is still a way.

had her restart the phone, now working fine but a bit slower than usual.

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Everything works on my tzones, email , youtube, safari etc .