Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how do you ActivateMMS2G on T-mobile with sidekick prepaid plan on 2G iphone

Default how do you ActivateMMS2G on T-mobile with sidekick prepaid plan on 2G iphone
    how do you ActivateMMS2G on T-mobile with sidekick prepaid plan, i install ActivateMMS2G and then installed the sidekick prepaid plan through cydia, it would get to 99% and they there would be a error next to the image, can someone tell me the proper way to put ActivateMMS2G on T-Mobile Sidekick prepaid plan?

You don't...

Apparently nobody has been able to do it so far.
    Housekeepin'?

not tryin to be a douche, but why would i switch my plan, i get unlimited internet and text for $1 a day, and i am lucky if i get one call a day, i just use text to comunicate, so its basically costing me $30 and a extra $5 for minutes a month why would i want to switch my plan?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i'm interested in switching plans so i can access MMS. Which plans would I switch too? I am currently on the sidekick prepaid plan also, but I want MMS. which plan do you suggest for voice and data?

Quote Originally Posted by Mast3rMatt View Post
    Switch Plans

i'm interested in switching plans so i can access MMS. Which plans would I switch too? I am currently on the sidekick prepaid plan also, but I want MMS. which plan do you suggest for voice and data?
    Last edited by 3gsmorena; 08-05-2009 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Mast3rMatt View Post
    g1 plan...
    That's actually a bad idea.... with unlimited web only being 10 dollars, and unlimited messaging being 10 dollars, why would someone want to pay for 3G service that an iPhone can't even use???