Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tmobile Down Today For My Iphone 3G

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sadhunni's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Tmobile Down Today For My Iphone 3G
    Hey. My tmobile iphone 3g is not working. Popped up No Sim. Is anyone working on their iphone today? I have the 3.0 unlocked.

my 3gs is fine, something must be wrong on your end. try your sim in another phone, uninstall ultrasn0w, reboot, reinstall, reset network settings. if all else fails, backup and restore

Thanks

I tried on other phone and still didnt work. Not just my phone doesnt work and so does my other lines on the account is not working. Called T-Mobile, they were updating info in my account and i told them is frustrating that i cant use the phone at all. Is over 24 hours. They gave me 4 months of unlimited text

Quote Originally Posted by Sadhunni View Post
    I tried on other phone and still didnt work. Not just my phone doesnt work and so does my other lines on the account is not working. Called T-Mobile, they were updating info in my account and i told them is frustrating that i cant use the phone at all. Is over 24 hours. They gave me 4 months of unlimited text
    glad to hear you found the problem, if they don't turn it on today, i'd complain again until my bill was waved for this month...

Thanks

I was worried. I asked my other friends who had tmobile on iphone. they are working fine besides me. Now my tmobile still not working. a day and a half is pretty bad especially close to the weekend. ><

I wouldn't mind if you got 4 months of text for free. I had my phone down repeatedly for a week and got nothing in return.

Thanks

Tell them a story that made them give you stuff. I spoke with this tmobile representative that how am I going to use my phone if my phone is down? I am still in the company and how can i call the taxi service when I cant call out. i cant even text man. Now i need to find a dirty pay phone to call my cab. Thanks Tmobile. After November 2009, I will close my contract with you and open some other company. How am I going to get home? You want me stay on the streets? She said Im sorry to hear that. Maybe giving you 4 months of unlimited text will make you feel better. I said i want my phone to work by tomorrow or else im start to complain again. She said I will add the unlimited text to your account ok. She apologized again and again. Thats what i said to the representative and that time I was at home. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sadhunni View Post
    Tell them a story that made them give you stuff. I spoke with this tmobile representative that how am I going to use my phone if my phone is down? I am still in the company and how can i call the taxi service when I cant call out. i cant even text man. Now i need to find a dirty pay phone to call my cab. Thanks Tmobile. After November 2009, I will close my contract with you and open some other company. How am I going to get home? You want me stay on the streets? She said Im sorry to hear that. Maybe giving you 4 months of unlimited text will make you feel better. I said i want my phone to work by tomorrow or else im start to complain again. She said I will add the unlimited text to your account ok. She apologized again and again. Thats what i said to the representative and that time I was at home. haha
    I definitely understand where you're coming from. I guess I'm more lenient, but definitely next time my phone goes down, the complaints are coming out. I know Comcast in my area credits their customers with free service even if their cable lines go down for an hour. I guess T-Mobile isn't as charitable.

Thanks

YOu can do the same thing but make a big deal about it. I even told them is almost the weekend and how can I travel without my phone or text. I cant even call 911 if i needed help. When your tmobile is down again, make a nice big story and they give you something to shut you up. That's what they did. I can text over 5000 per month with my iphone. Is free for 4 months and they will put a hold on my unlimited text.