+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS Issues

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Anyone else having MMS issues? Mine sends/receives fine. But occasionally, I will get an already received MMS picture in another text. For example, Tony would send me a pic of
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default MMS Issues
    Anyone else having MMS issues? Mine sends/receives fine. But occasionally, I will get an already received MMS picture in another text.

For example, Tony would send me a pic of his car. I'm talking to Tina thru text and all of a sudden Tony's car pic shows up in Tina's chat bubbles. Replied back to Tina and asked what pic did you send me, and she says nothing.

Anyone else having those issues?

PS. I am on 3.0.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ugshotgun's Avatar
    Thanks

I've used both swirly and now the stock mms app; and nope, never had anything of the sort happen to me. The only thing weird that happened recently is that I received the same pic, three times back to back and I only sent it once to my phone.

I guess you can be at least thankful that it does send and receive eh?

Chris
    Main Phone: HTC ONE & Note 2 - Work: iPhone 4s - Tablet: iPad 2, The best of both worlds!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ugshotgun View Post
    I've used both swirly and now the stock mms app; and nope, never had anything of the sort happen to me. The only thing weird that happened recently is that I received the same pic, three times back to back and I only sent it once to my phone.

I guess you can be at least thankful that it does send and receive eh?

Chris
    Haha. You got that right. Just wanted to see if there was anyone else besides me. But, I can't complain.