+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlimited Web 100MB really capped at 100MB?

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
anyone on using the unlimited web + unlimited messages can confirm that there really is a cap on it? the 100mb cap
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Unlimited Web 100MB really capped at 100MB?
    anyone on using the unlimited web + unlimited messages can confirm that there really is a cap on it? the 100mb cap

My iPhone is a Part of Me GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL's Avatar
    Thanks

No.. that's just something they have on there.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Someone in another post said he hit his cap and was blocked in Safari and told to upgrade if he wanted to continue. Something was using his data he didn't know about but seems like there is a stop after a while. It was over a GB in data for one week total and one day was 100MB. So i'm sure there may be a little bit of flexibility

My iPhone is a Part of Me GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL's Avatar
    Thanks

Well to be honest, if you're talking about the Web2Go data plan, even the smart phone "unlimited" has the same 100mb on the services outline on my.t-mobile.com.. as for the other person 1GB in just two weeks is a lot so they probably do have a cap to prevent overuse.

I've been switching back and forth through the data plans and since my most recent switch back onto web2go I haven't seen the 100mb on the "unlimited" plans but this is what it looked like before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unlimited Web 100MB really capped at 100MB?-picture-6.png  
    Last edited by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL; 07-16-2009 at 09:03 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

There is no cap on the 100mb web2go plan. The 100mb is referring to the first 100mb being included, everything else is considered overage and is charged for. There is a maximum they will charge you a month though in overage and I believe it is somewhere around 15 dollars. It is unlimited.