+ Reply
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Visual Voicemail

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I know in the past T-Mobile didnt support visual voicemail for the iPhone, however with the coming release of the MyTouch 3G which has Visual Voicemail, do you think we'll
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Visual Voicemail
    I know in the past T-Mobile didnt support visual voicemail for the iPhone, however with the coming release of the MyTouch 3G which has Visual Voicemail, do you think we'll see this feature on our phones soon?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Google youmail.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Large Professor View Post
    Google youmail.
    Thanks, thats a cool app, but I was kind of hoping that they would have support for the default visual voicemail features in the iPhone. Although grant it, this app has way more features.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Most likely in the next few weeks Tmo will have the support for the visual voicemail on the network. With an update carrier bundle and settings we should be able to enjoy the visual voicemail feature. I spoke to tmobile in the past about this and they told me they do not know if it will work on the iPhone since it is not one of their approved devices. I am willing to bet now that the visual voicemail WILL work on the iPhone given the right tweeks to settings.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Large Professor View Post
    Google youmail.
    Let me google that for you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can someone help me with my thread under this everyone is viewing but no1 responding

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by antneyaces View Post
    can someone help me with my thread under this everyone is viewing but no1 responding
    What did you need help with?

Green Apple
    Thanks

So today is the 16th, anyone heard of any announcements yet?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ticko's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah anyone get the settings to add to our iphones PLEASE!?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

do we have to wait for a new carrier bundle or something? visual voicemail should be live on tmobile right now

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

It is, but we need settings, or a way to DL the carrier bundel from T-MO and take it apart.. Look for the thred updated carrier settings for t-mo... you will see a thred started by SPOOKYET... we are all working on it as we speak..
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Ok everyone, Here is the Update!!

Visual Voicemail has an official release date of JULY 31st according to my source at Tmobile. When Visual Voicemail is released, Everyone on supported devices, including us on the iPhone, will receive an over the air download from the network. You will receive notice of this download as well via text message from Tmobile. If Visual Voicemail does not operate properly after this over the air download you are to call Tmobile so they can assist in setting up the proper settings on the phone.

From what I am told everything is in place for Visual Voicemail by the end of the month. Tmobile is very excited about this feature and has assured me they will assist in making this work on the iPhone.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

g916 (07-17-2009), sonic7x (07-20-2009), sp00nfedem1 (07-20-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

nice! i hope you information is accurate!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm sure everything is going to work out. If what Melech says is true, than T-Mobile is going to make sure that it works for the iphone. As most of you know Tmob has an entire directory specifically devoted for Iphone technical support, its all part of a business plan! The better they can do, the more people they can lure into their service. Besides, the iphone has the full capability of handling visual voicemail so aint too worried, ok maybe a little. Im sure its all going to be fine.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oblivior72 View Post
    I'm sure everything is going to work out. If what Melech says is true, than T-Mobile is going to make sure that it works for the iphone. As most of you know Tmob has an entire directory specifically devoted for Iphone technical support, its all part of a business plan! The better they can do, the more people they can lure into their service. Besides, the iphone has the full capability of handling visual voicemail so aint too worried, ok maybe a little. Im sure its all going to be fine.
    Yeah, right! They have basic support for iPhone, such as instructions oh how to insert the T-Mobile APN. Yet, try sending a MMS without faking the user agent to tell it you are using a SonyEricsson, and you get post-stamp pixelated rubbish.

I've been tinkering around with Visual Voicemail. I have an idea of what the settings may be. 31st is the marketing launch. They've had it working for months most likely.

If you want it now, go into the T-Mobile Carriers Bundle thread at the top of the T-Mobile forum. Read the last few pages to see what I need from volunteers.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpookyET For This Useful Post:

beav626 (07-20-2009), MREY (08-01-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sounds interesting, lets see what happens the 31st I can live without VVM but it would be nice to have.

Thanks

Would be nice to use t-mobiles voicemail, i like youmail but id rather not have to forward my calls to youmail and also use the youmail app too

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

YA i think i will be supported so ill keep my hopes up

Thanks

talked to t-mobile last night about it, she said they have training on it today, so if you want info on it call tonight when they have been trained on it

iPhone? More like MyPhone beav626's Avatar
    Thanks

This is awesome-I cant wait

+ Reply
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast