Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Visual Voicemail

Thanks

keep this thread up on top!!! cant wait

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

im working on a BMW head gasket tonight... someone grab the phone, tell them your a DEV for the G1, and your making a VVM app for it since its open source.. And you need thgere settings

lol

ok, got to run! bump up
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 97vrsix View Post
    im working on a BMW head gasket tonight... someone grab the phone, tell them your a DEV for the G1, and your making a VVM app for it since its open source.. And you need thgere settings

lol

ok, got to run! bump up
    sounds good lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

just tried calling lol got a message saying ive reached them after hours, ill call in the mornin, I thought t-mo was 24/7?

They are, You sure you called T-Mobile???? This sounds more like At&t with the afterhours BS
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

tmobile 611 is open 6am to 2 am

Strange...Maybe I am grandfathered in to a 24 hour system...I call them in the middle of the night all the time. I have had them for 11 Years since the voicestream days and I have always had 24 hour service...

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Strange...Maybe I am grandfathered in to a 24 hour system...I call them in the middle of the night all the time. I have had them for 11 Years since the voicestream days and I have always had 24 hour service...
    me too.

Any news this morning?

Just called 611, says that they are rolling out VVM but only to the myTouch and the G1. No info on any other devices.

Maybe you guys get better information.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

so have i ive been with tmo for 7 or more years always called them at like 3AM now i get this its wierd!

Im calling right now to see if i can get any more info

EDIT: Just got off the phone with them, she said they are having troubles with the launch working some bugs out with the mytouch and g1, so the VVM isnt fully launched yet, she said she doesnt have the settings yet try giving a call back next week when they have had more time to work on it and they might have the APN and settings for us.
    Last edited by Pcpro745; 07-21-2009 at 12:34 PM.

Thanks

subscribed! someone stay on top of this....

Maybe you should read the post I made on the previous page....

Thanks

Wow, easy now..

I'm glad you gus are staying on top of this.

@SpookyET: thanks for the info about the carrier bundle! Hopefully thats all we will need to get visual voicemail working when TMO launches it.

Quote Originally Posted by 97vrsix View Post
    Wow, easy now..
    Its amazing how you think I am not "easy" by text on a screen???

And FYI- T-mobile will be sending an "over the air download" to everyone on t-mobile when VVM is released. You will not need to call to ask for settings as they will be automatically sent to the phone. Does anyone listen anymore?
    Last edited by Melech518; 07-21-2009 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

beav626 (07-21-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Fortunately i listen lol. All i know is that when it comes out, i hope it works for us. If not, i am sure it will be mere weeks before it is hacked to do so!

Sherms

Thanks

Easy buddy... I'm not looking for a smart ***, and you can keep the rolling eye's... lol

I'm sorry if i have offended you... But maybe that old adage is true... You can catch more with honey.. then vinegar... Being you did not start the post... Maybe he thinks your post are not important.. Maybe he skipped over your post.. It's not like there is 10 pages of instructions, Or this post is like the Carrier settings post, or any other that does put instructions on the front page.. This is simply a discussion on T-mo.. Again, i'm not starting a fight...

Yes.. people are on top of this, as stated in the first post... And please, Come back and add to our topic! New ideas or info is always welcome by any member of ModmyI.com Just keep an eye out for changes, or check this post once a week, they should be coming soon.

Again, Sorry to offend you.. but really.. try a smile..

Download, Follow instructions in the read me file, select your appropriate package, and again follow the directions. This will ensure you get the over the air download from T-Mobile when it is released.
    Select Blackberry if you are still using the Blackberry data plan
    Select "t-mobile-us-postpaid_flexpaid_legacy.ipcc" if you are using the 19.99 data plan

@97vrsix- Watch your mouth and who you are talking to. I have earned my respect on this forum and I dont need some little punk calling me names
    Why are you repackaging my stuff without permission? T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundle

this might be entertaining to follow..
    Don't forget to say THANKS!

J.D.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast