Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Carrier Logos - 2G OS 3.0

Default T-Mobile Carrier Logos - 2G OS 3.0
    I have the logos below posted in EVERY folder where carrier logos are stored on my phone, yet I still get the scrolling text.

I'd like to reserve this thread to discussing the t-Mobile Carrier Logos ONLY on 2G w/OS 3.0

Some places I have the logos are:

System/Library/Carrier Bundles/Unknown.bundle where the images are symbolic links to -> ../TMobile_Germany.bundle/

private/var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/TMO_US.bundle

Neither place has worked. I have also tried removing the symbolic links and placing the image directly in the folders. You will also see what I get for the carrier text (with my new Orbs theme )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0546-1-.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Did you do the ipcc file update thing for the carrier settings with itunes? I did for my mms settings on my 2g on 3.0. Anyways, heres where i found where to change my carrier logo var/mobile/library/operator bundle.bundle

I have the correct logos in there...they still don't show up...

how did u get that look.....what theme is that??

Quote Originally Posted by pepe101 View Post
    how did u get that look.....what theme is that??
    It's the orbz theme with a 5 icon dock.

why not just download it from Cydia?

It took me a good while to find a good logo that didnt distort. Is this a fresh install of 3.0 short of you restoring your itunes data then installing cydia apps? besides the 5 dock what have you done to mod the UI? themes? or the logo changer thing. I dont use anything other than SB Settings and I do not have a scrolling issue. I put my icon files manually in the tmobile Germany carrier bundle. Also manually changed my tzones edge icon so it has that swirly icon instead of that stupid blue square E.

Depending on what you have done is going to make it scroll so let me know and i'll try to tell you if its whats doing it. I know i've used a theme once on a winterboard and i just took it out but it never made my tmobile image scroll.

What Kingcyprus?