+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Internet Problem http://wipcore.t-mobile.com Possible Solution!

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
working in phoenix AZ....question...what kind of speeds are you guys getting with edge? on 9.99 plan btw
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

working in phoenix AZ....question...what kind of speeds are you guys getting with edge? on 9.99 plan btw

Thanks

In a different thread I posted these hope it answers for you
    Earlier a friend and I ran the speed test he was on WEB 2 GO I'm on Tzones
    Three runs over the course of Lunch
    Identical results each time
    182 up 87 down
    147 up 78 down
    185 up 86 down
    we called and got him on Tzones lucky us
    Thanks to all of you @ Modmyi for all of the help you've provided
    Take a second and hit The Thanks button if someone helps you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

9.99 data plan plus 200 text go for every state in US, I have in New York that have the same plan, I think they still have 9.99 data plan, cause i just check their website out. but you have go on T-mobile website and do it yourself, When you call them they know you have Iphone that why they said the plan does not exist, cause plan is for regular phone not a smart phone, it was happen to me when i sign up ago

For those who never call T-mobile with an Iphone, you have call them with T-MOBILE phone or go online
    Last edited by ddxg; 08-27-2009 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone hapishyguy's Avatar
    Thanks

mrey,

Thanks for the PM.
    Last night when I was replying to your PM from my iPhone using it via the wifii at home suddenly (maybe i pressed something) I the page I was typing in gave me an error that webgo service is not available while using the wifii. Please contact customer service. I was so mad and I cursed left and right thinking that tmobile did something and they blocked me surfing the wifii also lolz. But then I thought that its not possible at all (u know sometimes some thoughts come to you all of a sudden and seconds after u realize it wasnt true). So I opened another page and finished replying to you. After that I was thinking about the message while lying down. So I turned the wifii off and changed to all the apns again one by one and reboot the phone after every apn. When I changed the apn to internet2 and turned off and turned back on the internet started working. lolz. So its back now.
    So I guess I do not want tzones anymore. One reason is that the internet is working on iPhone with 9.99 only so let it be. And the 2nd reason is that I am going to sell the iPhone and get the samsung highlight anyway. Its just the under interface that makes iPhone pretty but besides that its not all that. Not too many features. The apps available for iPhone, I didnt even found any of the app that useful. Fart application, its like sooooo many of them, i mean whats the use of it. The biggest problem I didnt liked with iPhone is that the applications cant be run in the background. Eg I am using ebuddy on iPhone but it shuts off when I click on the main/middle button. I am also using the application "backgrounding" but it doesnt work. It just says that backgrounding has been enabled for some application but its not.
    And also there is not a gmail application for the iPhone. Yes the browser interface is very nice as compared to all other phones. But I needed the application.
    lolz dont think I am degrading the iPhone. its a beautiful gadget.

So guys I need your help. Since this is a TMobile thread I want to know that if gmail application can be downloaded on the samsung highlight? OR I have to open a different thread for this topic.

thanks
    hapi

Banned
    Thanks

So as of right now Web2Go seems to be up and running for a lot of ppl so, I'm assuming it's safe to change now and test it out?

Is the 9.99 plan still available, I think I read in a post before min that it was no longer available?

I ended up selling my iPhone and switching back to my sidekick, since the sidekick plan wasn't working, but if this solution (web2go) works, I will buy another and go this route.

Can someone confirm that it's still available and still working?

Thanks

Nike,

I strongly believe that they have it. Why? because they are selling this 9.99 plan with small phones like razor and those kind of phones. So they can not get rid of it.
    And as of now 9.99 is working on the iPhone. Mine is

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hapishyguy For This Useful Post:

Nikez87 (08-28-2009)

Thanks

Nike I'm sending this from my iPhone as we speak from coffee theres b
    no WIFI here it's working on tmo try calling customer loyalty and using the TZUNL599 for tzones otherwise people have web2go working again
    so now you can go back to the iPhone

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MREY For This Useful Post:

Nikez87 (08-28-2009)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hapishyguy View Post
    Nike,

I strongly believe that they have it. Why? because they are selling this 9.99 plan with small phones like razor and those kind of phones. So they can not get rid of it.
    And as of now 9.99 is working on the iPhone. Mine is
    Quote Originally Posted by MREY View Post
    Nike I'm sending this from my iPhone as we speak from coffee theres b
    no WIFI here it's working on tmo try calling customer loyalty and using the TZUNL599 for tzones otherwise people have web2go working again
    so now you can go back to the iPhone
    THANK YOU so much for confirming this for me guys!
    I'll start hunting for another iPhone on CL today.

Thanks

No prob bro just an additional FYI I found it was actually cheaper to go buy it new at bestbuy without a contract and actually get it REALLY BRAND NEW IN THE BOX rather than risk someone elses problem just a heads up I actually spoke to people who didn't know you could do this. I then hactivated both 16gb iPhone right here so again just a heads up

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nikez87 View Post
    THANK YOU so much for confirming this for me guys!
    I'll start hunting for another iPhone on CL today.

Then click on "Thanks"

Banned
    Thanks

No prob bro just an additional FYI I found it was actually cheaper to go buy it new at bestbuy without a contract and actually get it REALLY BRAND NEW IN THE BOX rather than risk someone elses problem just a heads up I actually spoke to people who didn't know you could do this. I then hactivated both 16gb iPhone right here so again just a heads up
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hapishyguy View Post
    Then click on "Thanks"
    Already a step ahead of you; see above.
    Last edited by Nikez87; 08-28-2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the internet is now working with the $9.99 plan im not sure how but i looked at my fone and i had new emails den i went to the web and wa la its working fully

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Do you mind if I ask if you could clarify what you mean? I thought they have to activate it in store or at the least have it bought by some kind of AT&T account?

Is there a loophole or did you just get a careless/new employee?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Appleanche View Post
    Do you mind if I ask if you could clarify what you mean? I thought they have to activate it in store or at the least have it bought by some kind of AT&T account?

Is there a loophole or did you just get a careless/new employee?
    Nope no loophole you walk in say Yup I want an iPhone then you just pay full price which is exactly the same as the no upgrade price I said I wanna buy the phone and I don't want to activate it if you really look at the fine print the "special pricing" requires activation if you choose not to activate then it's full price.

1 APPLE WHITE 16GB IPHONE 3G $5171 4332
    1 IPHONE HANDSET ONLY WITHOUT A $0.01
    1 APPLE BLACK 16GB IPHONE 3G $511.57
    1 IPHONE HANDSET ONLY WITHOUT A $0.01
    1 REWARD ZONE CARD $0.00
    TAX $70.69
    Here's a quick breakdown from my rewardzone program
    btw I went in talked to one rep then went home asked the girlfriend which she jumped at so I went in the next morning and saw a different rep and bought it. my friends daughter works at a different bestbuy and said they only had one 16gb left so just go to the one closer to the house as opposed to hers by my office
    Last edited by MREY; 09-05-2009 at 09:26 PM. Reason: just an addon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ahh not bad, damn now I have to weigh the pluses and downs of a $300 or so iPhone 3G off CL or a paying $200 more to be more secure.. seems sort of worth it. Do you happen to know the price for the 3GS?

Thanks for the info!
    Last edited by Appleanche; 09-05-2009 at 09:48 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think your Dead on Asian I've been with Tmob for a very long time and one of things the Rep said was no that's the right plan you're just paying less than you're s'posed to for it so the web-2-go sounds like it's the same thing they charge more for now and in reality it's no slower than it was on my Berry 8900

I use internet2 just as an fyi
    now how do i get my MMS to work?

Something else for people to keep in mind is that if Tmobile were to make you change plans they would be violating they're contract with you thus giving up on the $200 fee if you were to cancel that's something to keep in mind and also why people get Grandfathered in unlike with other services such as Cable whre the price just goes up and you pay it.
    This Breach of Contract was a sticking point of my convo with the nervous CR. Don't get bullied by someone who just acts like he's the be all end all and don't get smarmy just because YES you do pay for him to have a job just remind him it's Customer Service not the othere way around in a nice way and that you are upset and just want your situation rectified but that quite frankly it may be your head and that you will probably have to involve a Lawyer because of the nature of the problem it works they don't need class action headlines
    Hello can u help me? Do you use a blackberry 8900 with the $9.99 web2go? What settings & APN do u use? I hav been trying to get this working for about a month or more now. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

3gs should run at 549
    my client is running her berry on the web 2 go and said she was on the wap. voicestream.com try that one I got rid of mine but I never made any epn changes when I was switching it.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456