+ Reply
Page 95 of 103 FirstFirst ... 45 859394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2044

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundles: Bluetooth, Internet, MMS, & Tethering (2G/3G/3GS/4)

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
i'm sorry for the redundant question, however i just want to make certain of what needs to be done: my wife's phone is a 3G running 3.1.2 on T-Mobile. Earlier
    Green Apple
    Thanks

i'm sorry for the redundant question, however i just want to make certain of what needs to be done:
    my wife's phone is a 3G running 3.1.2 on T-Mobile. Earlier this year i was using "legacy" to get MMS working on both her phone and mine, but i've recently wiped her 3G clean and restored it. now that "legacy" isn't available in Cydia anymore I desperately need a solution to get MMS working again. "legacy" was the only thing that got MMS working for me in the past. i can send picture messages, i just can't receive them. i get the dreaded "the media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction".
    so what works on an unlocked 3G running 3.1.2?
    Last edited by razor99x; 12-10-2010 at 05:40 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

iPhone Model: 2G
    Carrier Bundle Used: T-Mobile US MMS Fix for IOS4/Native MMS iPhone 2G
    Voice Plan: Prepaid
    Data Plan: Prepaid
    SMS: Prepaid
    Time with T-Mobile: 36 months
    Last Plan Change: Never
    Problem: I receive picture messages/images, but cannot send MMS pictures. I'm using the .ipcc file for T-Mobile prepaid...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

links to bundle appear broken... do they need refreshing??? are there any mirrors???

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by medsource View Post
    links to bundle appear broken... do they need refreshing??? are there any mirrors???
    +1

Also whats the difference between T-Mobile US iOS 4.1 v1.1.1 and the T-Mobile US iOS 4.1 v1.2.0? I read the last 10 pages and couldn't find a log of the changes. Thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm hoping someone can help me out. The files on the first post can no longer be accessed (clicking on them brings up a page that they have been removed).

I've been trying to get my MMS and web to work for over 6 hours now. They worked fine until I had to recover my iphone this morning.

I used to be able to download the Legacy T-mobile Cydia files and it would work, but they are no longer available either.

I'm using a modified 2G with 3.1.3 firmware using T-mobile in the US and need to have the ipcc file for the legacy settings. These should be Cellular APN - internet2.voicestream.com MMS APN - wap.voicestream.com . Can someone plese send me this ipcc file?

I've googled and searched all over but it seems like everything no longer is available to get these settings. And unfortunately when I put those settings in the iphone just deletes them because the APN's don't match. I can only get the settings to stay if I use help.benq.af and put wap.voicestream.com (but the I lose my internet since the APN's don't match).

Please email the file to [email protected]

I'm desperate!! And thank you!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If possible, can you please reupload the T-Mobile Carrier bundles for 4.1? Thanks in advance!

Banned
    Thanks

Default sending pic messages
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    I tested it on T-Mobile prepaid and it worked. What's not working, sending or receiving?
    spooky IM new to this I build racecars and the iphones are nice but i need alittle help please. i have a unlocked jailbroken iphone 3g 4.2.1 with the ipad modemware.i have t-mobile prepaid for carrier i can send and recieve texts but no pic sending or recieving.the web works and everything eles is good is there a bundle i can get from cydia or do you have something i can use to fix?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Good evening guys. I've been lurking around the past few days. Can anyone re-up the bundles? Not having MMS sucks :/

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by borgel View Post
    Good evening guys. I've been lurking around the past few days. Can anyone re-up the bundles? Not having MMS sucks :/
    YES X2 they should pak info or a download in cydia if they want people to do this to their phones im ready to sell my phone and gp back to apple and at&t.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

The links are fixed. I deleted the box.net account but didn't publish new links to see if there are good samaritans willing to help those whining about the broken links. It seems there aren't.

Green Apple
    Thanks

thanks Spooky. but this brings me to my next questions which are:
    1. do i use the 3.1 bundle if i'm running 3.1.2 on a 3G (t-mobile)?
    2. i've used Legacy in the past when it was on Cydia, so should i be using the legacy.ipcc?
    3. the instructions say to use iTunes 8.2, but can I use a later version?

thanks again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by razor99x View Post
    thanks Spooky. but this brings me to my next questions which are:
    1. do i use the 3.1 bundle if i'm running 3.1.2 on a 3G (t-mobile)?
    2. i've used Legacy in the past when it was on Cydia, so should i be using the legacy.ipcc?
    3. the instructions say to use iTunes 8.2, but can I use a later version?

thanks again.
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Yes

Banned
    Thanks

can you tell me what I need to do to to install this in my phone? is this correct for the plan and 4.2.1 3g on ipad firmware?I have no problem donating if you can help with this problem.please read my other post on previous page.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragrace53 View Post
    can you tell me what I need to do to to install this in my phone? is this correct for the plan and 4.2.1 3g on ipad firmware?I have no problem donating if you can help with this problem.please read my other post on previous page.
    I only help those who make an effort before asking for help. Did you bother to READ the first post in its entirety, download the 4.2 bundle, or watch the video? I guess not.

Thanks

maybe you need a ice pak for your ego duchebag..forget the donation also.

Thanks

dude i live where dial up is my only tie to internet no video . so I guess not and this forum is a bunch of kids I see so i will join a real forum where you get real help not from some smartass kids.so forget it and your attitude ,maybe you need a ice pak for your ego duchebag..forget the donation also.
    Does dial up prevent you from reading, and writing, it seems, English as well? The video is not necessary. Just admit you're lazy, won't read and expect someone to hold your hand at every step. You could have installed it 50 times by now instead of waiting for me. I'm all for helping, but I will not allow myself to be abused hopping I'll get donation. I have learnt that those who demand most of my time compensate me the least.

I have always demanded and continue to demand that a person exerts a little bit of work of his own and proves a limited level of intelligence before I bother to help. It is not negotiable.

You have some ******** also!! Know i know why geeks are geeks!!
    Insulting me won't provide you help faster. Though, it will probably get you banned faster.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 12-14-2010 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yea thats ok when your car breaks down in the middle of gangland and you need to fix it before they see you in there turrf i will hand you a manual and tell you the same thing do you follow me????
    P.s. That is if you have a car???
    Cool story bro

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cuonglogan View Post
    +1

Also whats the difference between T-Mobile US iOS 4.1 v1.1.1 and the T-Mobile US iOS 4.1 v1.2.0? I read the last 10 pages and couldn't find a log of the changes. Thank you
    Can someone answer this question for me? Thank you in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cuonglogan View Post
    Can someone answer this question for me? Thank you in advance
    The reason why your question was not answered is because no such package versions exist. Go over the list of packages again.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    The reason why your question was not answered is because no such package versions exist. Go over the list of packages again.
    The phone I am using is the iPhone 4. Running 4.1 with preserved Baseband. I have 4.0 1.1.1 package running before the 1.2.0 was published. Whats the difference between the 4.0 1.1.1 and 4.1 1.2.0?