+ Reply
Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundles: Bluetooth, Internet, MMS, & Tethering (2G/3G/3GS/4)

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
SpookyET, if possible, I need the cellular data network settings to show all the time, because even when I'm not roaming, sometimes epc does not work for data and I
    Green Apple
    Thanks

SpookyET, if possible, I need the cellular data network settings to show all the time, because even when I'm not roaming, sometimes epc does not work for data and I need to use wap. Is it possible you can make me an ipcc file?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m600i View Post
    SpookyET, if possible, I need the cellular data network settings to show all the time, because even when I'm not roaming, sometimes epc does not work for data and I need to use wap. Is it possible you can make me an ipcc file?
    Yes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SpookyET For This Useful Post:

m600i (07-02-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    Yes.
    Thank you so much.

Thanks

Please don't attach IPCC files to the thread. It will make things very confusing. I have a G1 fix that I'll publish in the next few minutes.
    Sure, I was just trying to help. Since I got mine working with my G1 data plan I wanted to share it. If you want to recreate what I already posted it's fine by me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to geo411m For This Useful Post:

martee (07-02-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geo411m View Post
    Sure, I was just trying to help. Since I got mine working with my G1 data plan I wanted to share it. If you want to recreate what I already posted it's fine by me. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    I already made one. I Just haven't posted it. You may share IPCC with private messages. I don't want this thread flooded with IPCC files. Things are confusing as it is.

Is anyone interested in all short codes to be available in Settings > Phone > T-Mobile Services? Only the most useful are available now.

More are available though.
    http://wiki.howardforums.com/index.p...le_Short_Codes

The only 2 missing are

#PWO# or #796# - Turns voicemail security on or off.
    Sample: Voicemail password has been turned ON/OFF. To turn this feature ON/OFF, dial #PWO# again.
    #PWD# or #793# - Resets voicemail password.
    Sample: Your voicemail password has been reset to the last 4 digits of your mobile number.

You don't need the show my number one since iPhone already does that for you.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 07-02-2009 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is anyone interested in all short codes to be available in Settings > Phone > T-Mobile Services? Only the most useful are available now.
    I think they are useful personally. The last 2...eh, I'm ok without them.
    Cheese is milk's attempt at immortality...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by martee View Post
    I think they are useful personally. The last 2...eh, I'm ok without them.
    It's not something that one would use often. Maybe once every few years. I don't want to pollute that menu. Actually, there are a lot more codes than that. The average user shouldn't mess with them.

Green Apple
    Thanks

SpookyET, sorry to be a nag, but when can I expect the ipcc with all the cellular data network settings showing and editable, with the resolution fix? I'm just anxious to get them back. If you don't want to post it here, I can PM you my email address, just let me know. I greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks

SpookyET, sorry to be a nag, but when can I expect the ipcc with all the cellular data network settings showing and editable, with the resolution fix? I'm just anxious to get them back. If you don't want to post it here, I can PM you my email address, just let me know. I greatly appreciate your help.
    now

Version 1.0.4 uploaded.
    If you have a new account or a G1, try postpaid. Otherwise, use postpaid_legacy.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 07-02-2009 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SpookyET For This Useful Post:

martee (07-02-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

And this keeps the cellular data settings viewable and editable?

Thanks

And this keeps the cellular data settings viewable and editable?
    Try and see.

Let's get this thread into a sticky. How?
    Last edited by SpookyET; 07-02-2009 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Not sure maybe ask a moderator?

Green Apple
    Thanks

It's just a settings file. It will not drain your battery. Check Settings > General > Mail, Contacts, Calendars if you have Push mail enabled. Change it to fetch to hourly or 15 minutes. There is a bug in Firmwire 3.0. It dries your battery in 5 hours on airplane mode.
    Iphone 2G, MMS works (thanks), ipcc 1.02 Battery is almost EXACTLY @ 5 hours till dead

Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars - Fetch New Data > Push=OFF

Thanks
    is there a bundle i can use that has "epc.tmobile.com" as the APN and the MMS fix? because i'm using the 1.0.2 ipcc file and i had tethering working with internet2.voicestream.com and the MMS worked fine, but when i tried to use the internet for anything but safari it wouldnt let me unless i used epc.tmobile.com and the problem with that is i get use tethering with epc.tmobile.com

so is there a way i can get tethering working with the epc apn?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 360boi View Post
    is there a bundle i can use that has "epc.tmobile.com" as the APN and the MMS fix? because i'm using the 1.0.2 ipcc file and i had tethering working with internet2.voicestream.com and the MMS worked fine, but when i tried to use the internet for anything but safari it wouldnt let me unless i used epc.tmobile.com and the problem with that is i get use tethering with epc.tmobile.com

so is there a way i can get tethering working with the epc apn?
    Upgrade to 1.0.4 and use the postpaid ipcc. It has epc.tmobile.com. postpaid_legacy.ipcc has internet2.

Green Apple
    Thanks

SpookyET, I'm still at work, I will try 1.04 postpaid.ipcc when I get home. Since you said the cell network settings are editable and viewable I should be able to change between epc and wap for my MMS apn in case epc doesn't work, correct?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Upgrade to 1.0.4 and use the postpaid ipcc. It has epc.tmobile.com. postpaid_legacy.ipcc has internet2.
    Now THAT's not making much sense either...I have a new account...1 month old, and I need to use internet2.voicestream.com but I need to use Legacy? Does 1.0.4 fix the battery drain issue as well?

Green Apple
    Thanks

The battery drain issue is not from the ipcc file.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

now

Version 1.0.4 uploaded.
    If you have a new account or a G1, try postpaid. Otherwise, use postpaid_legacy.
    Did postpaid. And...SpookyET ROCKS!! Getting Hi Quality Pics, getting MMS from all carriers I can think of so far...and my internet works!

I fell asleep as soon as I saw the mms comming through and my internet working...hence the time between my last post.

Spooky thanks again so much
    Cheese is milk's attempt at immortality...

Green Apple
    Thanks

The battery drain issue is not from the ipcc file.
    What is causing it? I have push notifications off...