+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can tmo convert tzones to tmoweb

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
can they convert tzones to tmobile web with out permission? is it for the fact that they know we are using iphones with it? for 2 weeks my e was
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Can tmo convert tzones to tmoweb
    can they convert tzones to tmobile web with out permission? is it for the fact that they know we are using iphones with it? for 2 weeks my e was gone on my 3g ... my brother has a 2g on my plan as my second line and his is working just fine.
    so can tmo change that even if youve had it for years?

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Probably, all they have to say is the package isnt available on your current phone. Regardless of what phone it is.

adp
    Thanks

I don't think they can convert your service and charge you more automatically. What they can do is block your connection by giving you the "This service is not supported with your phone" message and 'make' you switch.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

time to argue!!! gotta love that. And to think i hardly ever have any issues with them. I know they should be able to convert the acct back to what it was... I work for a communications company and our it dept can go into the system and allow it, its worth a try .

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

I'd jump em....but I know ATT can do it so im assuming its "legal" for Tmo to also. Its somewhere in the tiny tiny print of your contract.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

on the phone with them right now and they claim its still tzones jsut a new name. they are expecting me to upgrade to the 19.99 plan to use my phone.

adp
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedhawk89 View Post
    on the phone with them right now and they claim its still tzones jsut a new name. they are expecting me to upgrade to the 19.99 plan to use my phone.
    So they actually deleted your tzones and automatically started charging you more!? Thats BS! Talk to the manager and switch your sim to a dumbphone so they see you support tzones...otherwise they'll see your IMEI and give you their crap about how your plan doesnt support your phone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

SEE WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND that my brothers 2g is working fine and my phone is the 3g with turbosim not getting any data what so ever well im thinking i should just try the new ultrasn0w and 3.0 and then hope it works.. i coldnt wait on hold anymore so i hung up. i do think that they are giving me the run around. back to the drawing board.
    Last edited by wickedhawk89; 06-23-2009 at 06:18 PM.

adp
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedhawk89 View Post
    SEE WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND that my brothers 2g is working fine and my phone is the 3g with turbosim not getting any data what so ever
    Maybe they're converting certain phones at a time...otherwise they'd get overwhelmed with the Customer Service calls at one time...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

good point adp. well when i get a chance ill be on the phone with them. im not willing to bite the bullet just yet

swirly isnt even working for me now... i want my 2g back! lol
    Last edited by wickedhawk89; 06-23-2009 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost