Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can I use iphone w/ tmobile blackberry data plan?

Default Can I use iphone w/ tmobile blackberry data plan?
    Can I use my unlocked iphone with t-mobiles blackberry data plan? If so how? Plz help!!! Thanks.

I am... I just set my APN settings to

wap.voicestream.com and leave password and username blank... This has worked for me for almost a year.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cwesch For This Useful Post:

vjew (06-24-2009)

would this work with the basic $5.99 web plan? also, do you think the $5.99 plan would work with an unlocked blackberry? i've been using that plan with a treo pro for 7 months now with no problems. i don't do too much on the net with the phone, but didn't know if the blackberry had any kind of lockout if it was an "unlocked" version.

This is an iPhone Forum, if you have Blackberry questions, this probably isn't an ideal place to ask.

$5.99 T-Zones works on iPhones

APN I'm using is EPC.TMOBILE.COM

Quote Originally Posted by ryan206 View Post
    This is an iPhone Forum, if you have Blackberry questions, this probably isn't an ideal place to ask.

$5.99 T-Zones works on iPhones

APN I'm using is EPC.TMOBILE.COM
    I've heard iphones use a ton of data, have you ever been in hot water with t-mobile for using it with the 6 dollar plan?

No.

I pay $5.99 for Unlimited Internet. If T-Mobile ever sent a large bill to me, I'd call and ***** them out..

iPhones and BlackBerry's are totally different devices. You can not use email and internet on a iPhone with a BlackBerry subscription, sorry folks doesn't work! If you are using Wi-Fi then the above doesn't apply, but if you are on cellular connection it's not gonna happen!