Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Dev team releases ultrasn0w!!!is a discussion within the
T-mobileforums, a part of the
06-23-2009, 12:58 AM #1Dev team releases ultrasn0w!!!
''Ultrasn0w for iPhone 3G is ready!
1. Ensure you have upgraded to iPhone OS 3.0
2. Jailbreak your iPhone 3G using redsn0w or PwnageTool (this will also install Cydia/Icy)
3. Run Cydia or Icy
4. Please add the repo repo666.ultrasn0w.com to Cydia or icy
5. Search for ‘ultrasn0w’ in cydia or icy and install ultrasn0w
6. Reboot your iPhone 3G
7. T-Mobile USA users should disable 3G before using ultrasn0w
8. Enjoy'' -dev teamNo signature spam or links... Thanks
06-23-2009, 01:01 AM #2
and now my question is, will it be running at 3g speeds? b/c my friend has a extra 3g iphone she's willing to sell for 100$ (broken home button) which i can easily get repaired... and if yes, which tmo internet plan will yield those speeds? (currently running on Edge w/ tzone plan)
06-23-2009, 01:11 AM #3
You wont be able to get 3G speeds. Thats because T Mobile USA runs their networks on completely different frequencies.
Question: Any ultransn0w users receiving incoming calls? I'm getting a "This number is not in service" prompt when I try to call myself from a different phone. I can make outgoing calls fine.
Edit: Yup this was some T-Mobile glitch. VM works and I can receive calls. ultrasn0w is rocking it right now!
Last edited by Zaied; 06-23-2009 at 07:35 AM.
06-23-2009, 12:16 PM #4Dev-team
Dev-Team you guy's are the best. ultrasn0w rockkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssss.....