Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS iPhone 3G 3.0 on Tmobile Working

My incoming MMS pictures are coming in VERY LOW resolution. is this happening to anyone else? Cause it looks like crap really, compared to the high quality pics that SwirlyMMS would give me.

Is there a way to make them come in better? Because it seriously seems that they are coming in about the size of a thumbnail, and when I tap them to view them full screen they look terrible.

worked perfect thanks

I don't know what's going on, I followed the instructions and I can now receive MMS but I can't send them out. I've tried to send to 2 different phones just for testing purposes and it didn't work. it gives me a "message send failure." Anyone have this issue and been able to fix it?

Also...

My incoming MMS pictures are coming in VERY LOW resolution. is this happening to anyone else? Cause it looks like crap really, compared to the high quality pics that SwirlyMMS would give me.

Is there a way to make them come in better? Because it seriously seems that they are coming in about the size of a thumbnail, and when I tap them to view them full screen they look terrible.
    I'm having the same problem... I wonder if tmobile cuts down the resolution automatically?

Thanks

works here too, i think so far......

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

for some reason i cant send... the status goes pretty much the whole way.. then stops at like 90%... finally said cant be sent... BUT i can receive perfectly !!! Whats going on.. doing something wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    for some reason i cant send... the status goes pretty much the whole way.. then stops at like 90%... finally said cant be sent... BUT i can receive perfectly !!! Whats going on.. doing something wrong ?
    Seems to be a common issue. I was able to send one picture via MMS this morning but now can only receive. SMS is working fine.

I'm using the full internet package with unlimited text messages as well. I've already reboot and reset the network settings but the same error repeats.

Anyone still have 100% working MMS with T-mobile at this point?

I just unlocked on 3.0 with ultrasn0w.

I cant get MMS working. I haven't tried Tethering.

I have all the settings as posted...

I can receive pics but they are also in low quality resolution...

Any help is appreciated!

Tmobile is having issues with data right now. I have a few friends that have blackberry and even they cant send mms, only sms is working. I dont know what the prob is, my mms was working fine this morning, I could send and receive but now I cant.

Edit worked on second try. Thanks.

Default MMS Working again!
    Working again!

Again, my MMS was working earlier today but stopped after syncing my phone.

This procedure worked for me:

1) Reset all network settings
    2) Reboot the phone
    3) Re-enter the network settings from above
    4) Reboot
    5) Remove SIM for about 5 mins
    6) Replace SIM

Maybe a fluke, but give it a try!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrMaxP0WR For This Useful Post:

evilp8ntballer7 (12-07-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by SETJA View Post
    are you able to send and receive calls and texts without losing signal, while your mms settings are setup like this? I tried it, and it worked for mms, but then I kept losing my signal, and couldn't place or receive calls or texts. Thanks for any help!
    so far so good. try rebooting your phone already?

Do I need a Data Plan to send MMS with the 3G?
    Housekeepin'?

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver350Z View Post
    Do I need a Data Plan to send MMS with the 3G?
    I think that might be my problem...

That's gotta be my problem... no data plan. Thanks Oliver for all your help bud! =) Brasiiiiillllll

Hmmm I cant receive MMS? I can send them though. Anybody having this issue? I'm on an unlocked iPhone 3G. Im positive I have right MMS settings.

My MMS is working. However it takes forever and a day to actually send the messages. Twice its hung on sending. And the pictures I receive are of horrible quality. Hopefully this can be fixed, or its back to Swirly once they get it working on 3.0

MMS worked after enabling tethering via SinfuliPhone link.

Thanks.

Go to Settings > General > Network > Cellular Data Network and type in exactly :
    Cellular Data=
    APN: epc.tmobile.com
    Username:
    Password:

MMS=
    APN: wap.voicestream.com
    Username:
    Password:
    MMSC: 216.155.174.84/servlets/mms
    MMS Proxy 216.155.165.50:8080
    MMS Max Message Size:
    MMS UA Prof URL:

Quote Originally Posted by chinh View Post
    Go to Settings > General > Network > Cellular Data Network and type in exactly :
    Cellular Data=
    APN: epc.tmobile.com
    Username:
    Password:

MMS=
    APN: wap.voicestream.com
    Username:
    Password:
    MMSC: 216.155.174.84/servlets/mms
    MMS Proxy 216.155.165.50:8080
    MMS Max Message Size:
    MMS UA Prof URL:
    ok that's what I didn't do, I left the APN for mms blank so now it works for me but have bad picture quality like others

Thanks worked perfect

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast