+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First Impressions: 3.0 on TMo

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Just wondering how everyone on Tmobile getting along with the upgrade? I, a Tmo user myself am still on 2.2.1 and am quite pleased with the way all of my
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default First Impressions: 3.0 on TMo
    Just wondering how everyone on Tmobile getting along with the upgrade? I, a Tmo user myself am still on 2.2.1 and am quite pleased with the way all of my winterboard settings work. Big question is weather to upgrade now, or wait until things are more developed along the jailbreak front? Any suggestions?

adp
    Thanks

Most of us are waiting on ultrasn0w to come out. 2G users have mixed reviews on updating (some can, some get locked)...I would wait and see but it depends on what phone you have.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

3.0 on T-Mobile worked just fine for me. I'm really liking the update, but I'm not using winterboard or cydia apps.

No tethering or MMS on my 2G though. Would love to see this "fixed" some day.
    Last edited by T-Mobile-iPhone; 06-19-2009 at 06:59 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gastonm's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the 2g and I upgraded to 3.0 using the new pwnage tool. Everything works fine, except for push notifications (not working yet for us tmobile users) and there is no mms (only 3g). So its up to you. If you like where you are, wait. But if you really want to upgrade, go ahead. Just make sure you pwn the phone.
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have T-Mobile and 3.0. EDGE worked after changing my APN to "wap.voicestream.com". The only issue I've had is timestamps being four hours behind (ie - It's 11:10, but my texts are marking 7:10).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i just upgraded, and so should everyone. new features great. edge tzones working great. the whole upgrade took like 30 minutes. just make sure you go in and export all of your contacts just to be safe.