Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Visual Voicemail with T-mobile is here! Youmail APP

Default Visual Voicemail with T-mobile is here! Youmail APP
    Yes, visual voicemail with tmobile is now a reality.

The youmail app is available in the appstore, it was released yesterday!

All you need to do is sign up for a youmail account, have your tmobile forward to youmail for voicemail and you are done.

Visual voicemail for the tmobile crowd is now a reality!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shanghei For This Useful Post:

gastonm (06-20-2009)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Finally!!!!! i love youmail but now that they have an app its 1000 times better!
    Last edited by Pcpro745; 06-15-2009 at 04:56 PM.

Yes, youmail is great.

Hopefully when 3.0 comes youmail will update the app to include push notification.

Thanks

Thatd be awesome!

Funny thing is I dont think youmail knows its been approved and is in the appstore. They have made no announcement about it.

I emailed youmail last night to tell them that the app is out and lo and behold YouMail sent out an email this morning to all its users letting them know its out!

Anyone who downloads the app today has a chance of winning a free year of premium transcription service. (the normal service is free not to confuse anyone)
    Last edited by shanghei; 06-16-2009 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

lol nice, Too bad i paid for a year of premium service, Those voicemails add up fast i think i got like 260 in there or somthing

Quote Originally Posted by Pcpro745 View Post
    lol nice, Too bad i paid for a year of premium service, Those voicemails add up fast i think i got like 260 in there or somthing
    I am gonna upgrade my service as soon as they add push and fix some of the bugs. Another cool thing I didnt notice is that it adds Youmail Activate and Deactivate in your Contacts so if you are using youmail for first time its very easy to switch your voicemail to them and also can easily deactivate.

One problem I am having is using the upload your contacts to youmail feature. It fails on the last one.

Thanks

Mine did that too, then i tried it again and it worked

You mail is such an awesome server. Even if I didn't have an iPhone I would use this...I used it with my blackberry before my iPhone and it was awesome there too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DayumQuitPlayin's Avatar
    Thanks

This only work with contract plans.
    I installed the app and visited the site to set it up, kept getting errors so I called them just now.

They told me if you have T-Mobile with prepaid or flexpay then it will not work =[

Sucks, but it's nice to know that they offer this service for free. Maybe sometime down the road I'll get a contract again.

Default Great app!!
    Quote Originally Posted by shanghei View Post
    Yes, visual voicemail with tmobile is now a reality.

The youmail app is available in the appstore, it was released yesterday!

All you need to do is sign up for a youmail account, have your tmobile forward to youmail for voicemail and you are done.

Visual voicemail for the tmobile crowd is now a reality!
    This thing is soooooo cool! thanks for the info. I downloaded it and it works great! Uploaded my contacts and even recorded some personal greetings for different contacts!
    Thanks.
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

Quote Originally Posted by gastonm View Post
    This thing is soooooo cool! thanks for the info. I downloaded it and it works great! Uploaded my contacts and even recorded some personal greetings for different contacts!
    Thanks.
    I am glad you like it, youmail seems dedicated to voicemail and I look forward to greater features in the future.