Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: sidekick data stopped working help

Default sidekick data stopped working help
    Anyone having this issue?mines was working fine for almost a year or more and now today the E logo is gone ,help?but my account still shows i have the sidekick data plan tho

nm e logo re appeared on its own weird lol
    Last edited by rud3bwoy; 06-11-2009 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Thanks

did it all of a sudden disappear or did you change something up and it disappeared??

For it just o to all of a sudden disappear is MEGA odd.

disappeared and reappeared after i played with airplane mode,nor am i on a turbo sim,first time the issue occurred but all is well and working once again

going strong for over 1 year with the 19.99 side kick data on my 3g

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i think tmobile is having outages with their EDGE service for the sidekicks all over the place. mine was fine last night, but today is down. really frustrating.

yea mines been fine since i posted this topic.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i was gonna say, i called my friend whos using the sk plan and his works fine still.

glad yours is back up
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

my edge is fine, check if ur APN got cleared.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

for some reason, when i drive north of my house to work, i lose the EDGE "E", and the circle shows up, meaning i don't have data. however, i do. kind of annoying, but i guess i can't complain since it's working.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

The circle means you have GPRS data access, the icon's listed in the manual.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisDH View Post
    The circle means you have GPRS data access, the icon's listed in the manual.
    i don't have a manual and i didn't think it was possible to run GPRS with the sidekick plan.

Wow I got alil worried when I saw rud3bwoy post cause I know you've never had a problem and usually when others do your quick to say "all is good over here" so I was like is my iphone gonna go out soon too?!?! lol

Glad its up and running again. I had a week where I had to constantly turn airplane mode off and then back on in order to get data working. Now its working fine .

I did go on T-Mobile's website and make sure I set my phone up as the Sidekick 3. Every week or so I do that because after the sim is in the iphone for too long it reads on the website "unknown" phone so I like to switch it back. I read it works and helps so.... can't hurt
    Last edited by RDL; 06-18-2009 at 04:18 PM.

yea all is good don't worry minor glitch lol,but tmobile rep was very nice and helped me,tho he did say tmobile is blocking out people who don't have the full 35 dollar plan but not to sure if he was bsing me,he was nice tho like i said to help me.

btw i also get the Circle some times,never knew what it meant,thought it was a glitch lol,thanks for that info

god only knows what caused it but my iphone was acting funny that day.

anyway still going strong with my sidekick data plan =) for over 2 years on my iphone
    Last edited by rud3bwoy; 06-19-2009 at 03:47 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

@allihasheart

User Guide

It's listed under Basics---->Status Icons