Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable MMS for T-Mobile on 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by IAer View Post
    FINALLY! tried 'em all and finally internet2.voicestream.com got EDGE working on my jailbroken and unlocked 3.1.2

only one problem: i can Send MMS, just not receive due to "The media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction."
    I think you have to enter the MMS max message size which is "1048576"

Quote Originally Posted by xxcrashxx View Post
    any ideas if this will also work with a iphone 2g 3.1.3 on tmobile??
    I have been working on this all night and everyone keeps saying I cant do it...well I can now send MMS...I just cannot receive them. So I guess I am having a little luck. I keep getting "The media content was not included due to a picture resolution or size restriction" ... I dont know if it is a problem with my settings or what...anyone have any suggestions?

Has anyone ever used swirlymms? When people actually send you an mms do they send it to your cell number or does it have to go to a different number? I feel like I am so close to getting this.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kimpossible143 View Post
    I have been working on this all night and everyone keeps saying I cant do it...well I can now send MMS...I just cannot receive them. So I guess I am having a little luck. I keep getting "The media content was not included due to a picture resolution or size restriction" ... I dont know if it is a problem with my settings or what...anyone have any suggestions?

Has anyone ever used swirlymms? When people actually send you an mms do they send it to your cell number or does it have to go to a different number? I feel like I am so close to getting this.
    It should work

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IAer View Post
    FINALLY! tried 'em all and finally internet2.voicestream.com got EDGE working on my jailbroken and unlocked 3.1.2

only one problem: i can Send MMS, just not receive due to "The media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction."
    Try. Mmsc http://###.###.###/servlets/mms
    Front. End
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

I receive pic' and video message

And I send pic's butt can't send video messages

I have sent video and pics, never able to receive either one. But now, can't send or receive either. I am using a GEVEY and it seems to be different every time I have to reboot.

has anyone found a fix for 3.1.3. I was trying to fix a friends phone, and kept coming up with the "unable to display blah, blah, blah " message whenever we tried to receive an mms. Plus, whenever the phone was rebooted, all the apn info was dropped. We went to the t-mobile store, where they gave him a new sim card, thinking that would solve the problem... no such luck... Any suggestions would be appreciated.. oh, and it is an iphone 3g, running 3.1.3...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213