Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T Mobile Edge Settings Available Now - 100 % Workin

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    I don't know. I don't have a 2G on which to test. Please try. It targets iPhoneOS 3.0. Make sure you have that.
    I'm happy to try, but before I do, if things go awry, how do I revert to my previous config?

Tethering should work, but MMS will not work unless MMS is officially supported by Apple on the iPhone 2G. I don't know if MMS officially works on iPhone 2G. I'm not familiar with 2Gs. That said, if you install a different IPCC file, it will overwrite this one.

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    Tethering should work, but MMS will not work unless MMS is officially supported by Apple on the iPhone 2G. I don't know if MMS officially works on iPhone 2G. I'm not familiar with 2Gs. That said, if you install a different IPCC file, it will overwrite this one.
    Tethering is NOT supposed to work on the 2G, and there is a whole thread on Hacint0sh devoted to figure out why.

Regardless, I want to be able to restore the original IPCC file used in case this one messes things up. Do you know where it would be located?

Problem with EDGE internet connection.

iPhone 3G 2.2, T-Mobile US, web2go package $9.99

APN: internet2.voicestream.com

Everything was working until yesterday. In Safary I'm getting message http://wipcore.t-mobile.com

To connect to internet with this device you need to upgrade your plan ... blablabla.

I've put my SIM to NOKiA 8801 and wap internet was working good. In iPhone it doesn't work anymore.

Is there any way how to hide my iPhone's IMEI Code?

Please help me to figure out this. Thank you.

I've been using epc.tmobile.com on the tzones plan for a month now and haven't had any problems.... I had to call and demand the plan, and was given it because I've been a paying, never late customer for 5 years. To make the deal better they knocked the unlimited texting for families down from $20 to $10! not bad.. I had to renew my contract for 2 years, but no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by studioab View Post
    Problem with EDGE internet connection.

iPhone 3G 2.2, T-Mobile US, web2go package $9.99

APN: internet2.voicestream.com

Everything was working until yesterday. In Safary I'm getting message http://wipcore.t-mobile.com

To connect to internet with this device you need to upgrade your plan ... blablabla.

I've put my SIM to NOKiA 8801 and wap internet was working good. In iPhone it doesn't work anymore.

Is there any way how to hide my iPhone's IMEI Code?

Please help me to figure out this. Thank you.
    Same situation happened to me. web2go have two iphones on the account (one 3g 3.0, and the other 2g 3.0) internet2.voicestream.com was working before now it redirects to wipcore.tmobile.com. epc.tmobile.com redirects to sub upgrade required as does wap.voicestream.com. Tired changing the phone online, and tired the sims in a old samsung t209 internet is working. Located in WA if it helps, anything anybodys heard to resolve this?

Green Apple
    Thanks

i have the $19.99 full internet plan and i've been using the APN settings: internet2.voicestream.com with no user name or password and that has been working fine for me but i just noticed today i don't have the E on my screen and i can't access the internet. anyone know why this could be? any trouble shooting i can do?
    Last edited by NOTLONUF; 07-01-2009 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTLONUF View Post
    i have the $19.99 full internet plan and i've been using the APN settings: internet2.voicestream.com with no user name or password and that has been working fine for me but i just noticed today i don't have the E on my screen and i can't access the internet. anyone know why this could be? any trouble shooting i can do?
    last night I turned off my phone and turned it back on. It was taking forever to connect to the tmobile network and after it did, my edge settings were screwed.

I have always used epc.tmobile.com without failure. I went into the cell data network, reset the setting, restarted my phone.

Then I re-entered epc.tmobile.com and now I have signal again.

iPhone? More like MyPhone candymanmike's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a flexpay plan with t-mobile. i noticed that since i have changed my settings to epc.tmobile.com something interesting has happened. twice now i have let my bill lapse without paying it. both times since changing to this setting my internet continued to work anyway. this includes web, email, IM.. everything. not sure if i just got lucky or if this is a setting tmobile doesn't know we know about. haven't had the guts to have internet removed from my plan to test it though.
    Visit us on your sister site at www.ModMyMobile.com
    Follow me on Twitter @CandymanMike & on My Blog

hey can any one help me here??? i have an iphone 2g and my girlfriend has an iphone 3g. we both have them jailbroken and unlocked and we are using tmobile.. We have prepaid tmobile and we have been using it like this since january. The problem is that the internet suddenly stopped workin.. it has been working fine since january but about 3 weeks ago it just suddenly stopped.... I called tmobile and the "iphone team" they have said they have no idea.... Is there any 1 out there that can help me fix this problem???????

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS!!

I have the t-mobile prepaid plan on the first gen iphone unlocked and jaibroken. I have limited access with it--i could only get mobile espn, cnn, abc, etc with the epc.tmobile.com APN. I figured out that if the address or URL of a site contains "tmobile" it will work! For example, I could search up google with the words tmobile, and it work. Only if there was hack so that safari only thought tmobile was in the URL. By the way, the prepaid limited internet is free.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by candymanmike View Post
    i have a flexpay plan with t-mobile. i noticed that since i have changed my settings to epc.tmobile.com something interesting has happened. twice now i have let my bill lapse without paying it. both times since changing to this setting my internet continued to work anyway. this includes web, email, IM.. everything. not sure if i just got lucky or if this is a setting tmobile doesn't know we know about. haven't had the guts to have internet removed from my plan to test it though.
    Lucky.

NEED HELP
    I got an iphone 3g, 16g on tmobile with the budle of 19.99 for unlimited web and texts with flexpay. the firmware is 3.0. none of the APNs have worked for me. I have seen several posts of people with my same problem in this threat, but no one has given an answer.
    i dont even get redirected to a page saying i need to upgrade my plan or anything like that, i just get the safari error saying i am not connected.
    thank you and please help!
    Last edited by jbarzelatto; 10-25-2009 at 07:37 PM.

Call T-Mobile and ask them which APN you should use.

i did already... they gave me several apns that none worked

try wap.voicestream.com

nothing... not even redirected yet... please help!

this may be a dumb question but will the t-mobile edge setting work on a jb/unlocked 3gs?

8gb, 3G Iphone, blackra1n/blackns0w, set Data APN to epc.tmobile.com no username or password, edge compat, no wifi issues. Just got done watching youtube bubblewrap ep, takes a little longer to load than wifi, but no streaming issues while watching the vid.
    Wap.voicestream.com is the older protocol, good for MMS, though. =)

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast