Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile carrier logo

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Thanks!
    I'll try that and let you know if it works KidFuzion.

-Elo

Quote Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post

-Elo
    Let me help you...I already did...it doesn't work either.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Angry Arrrrgggghhhh
    Thanks way2fst4u.

I wonder... the only way I can change my logo is if I change the ipcc. Does that have something to do with it?

Where does the ipcc change the logo!?! AAARRRRGGGGGHHH!

-Elo

Thanks way2fst4u.

I wonder... the only way I can change my logo is if I change the ipcc. Does that have something to do with it?

Where does the ipcc change the logo!?! AAARRRRGGGGGHHH!

-Elo
    Be happy you've gotten it to change once...I have EVERY carrier logo that exists on the phone set to these damn 2 T-Mobile png files and it STILL doesn't work.

-Elo
    If you go to private/var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/ what do you see in there? I've done it on a couple of phones and they worked each time I put my graphics in there.

Quote Originally Posted by KiDFuZioN View Post
    If you go to private/var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/ what do you see in there? I've done it on a couple of phones and they worked each time I put my graphics in there.
    Here is what I have
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled-3.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by way2fst4u View Post
    Here is what I have
    Which ipcc file did you use? Also whats listed in your System/Library/Carrier Bundles/TMobile_Germany.bundle folder.

Quote Originally Posted by KiDFuZioN View Post
    Which ipcc file did you use? Also whats listed in your System/Library/Carrier Bundles/TMobile_Germany.bundle folder.
    IPCC - TMobile_us_postpaid.ipcc 1.0.4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled-2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by way2fst4u View Post
    IPCC - TMobile_us_postpaid.ipcc 1.0.4
    I noticed that the file size is different between your t-mobile carrier logo and mine even though it's the same picture, the one with the magenta T. Try these picture files and see if it works. Also if you happen to be anywhere around Long Beach this weekend let me know and I may be able to help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks KF...but the zips not downloading? It just goes to a white page.

Thanks again man...I'm doomed to have this stupid text forever...LOL! I replaced the files with the ones you PM'd me...I also re-created the Symbolic Links w/SSh...rebooted...same gray text.
    Last edited by way2fst4u; 07-03-2009 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Default T-Mobile Carrier Logo Issue!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver350Z View Post
    Well, I followed the instructions and it worked for me.
    My iPhone had a LOT of TMOBILE folders under Carrier.Bundles and I did not know which to use, so I just switched the logo to them all.

I thought it was not going to work, but then I rebooted and it restarted with the new logo.

I have attached the logos, make sure you use the same filename of these pictures in order for it to work.

Since you deleted folders (), I do not know if this method is going to work for you anymore...

But here is a thread that was useful to me as well:
    T-Mobile BIGBOSS LOGO PROBLEM

Attachment:

This actually works for me! I did it a different way though. What I did was download the "Glowing T-Mobile Logo" through Cydia. First, I use iFunbox to extract the T-Mobile Logos from /Library/Themes/Glowing T-mobile Logo. Save it to your desktop. Then go to /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/unknown.Bundle. Look for the "Default_CARRIER_TMOBILE.png" and "FSO_CARRIER_TMOBILE.png". Replace the ones that are in your phone and then drag the files that you saved to your desktop and drag it to the unknown.Bundle folder. Respring and it works. I tested it out on my iPhone 3G 3.1.2 using T-Mobile. Or get the logos here from the attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

12. The Following User Says Thank You to elsocio83 For This Useful Post:

lightmaster (07-30-2010)

Default T-Mobile Custom Carrier Logo on iOS 4
    What I did to get the custom logo working is exactly what elsocio83 did, except I edited the logo because I didn't want it taking up so much space. I did notice that in the "/System/Library/Carrier Bundles/Unknown.bundle", there was no logo for T-Mobile US. Just add the logos to the folder with the names "Default_CARRIER_TMOBILE.png" and "FSO_CARRIER_TMOBILE.png" and then respring. I'll attach my logos below so anyone else can use them.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Hi. That package is not there anymore. I cannot find it in Cydia. Can you post it here for me to download?

THANKS

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i just downloaded makeitmine and wrote t-mobile

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12