+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone totally f uped someone help major!!!

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
ok so i tried using zi phone and all that **** to get to 1.1.3 and totally messed up my i phone now it at connect to itunes screen(not activation
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iphone totally f uped someone help major!!!
    ok so i tried using zi phone and all that **** to get to 1.1.3 and totally messed up my i phone now it at connect to itunes screen(not activation one) says slide for emergency call or whatever cant get back to activation screen or main screen. i need to get everyback to 1.0.2 or 1.1.1 just the way i use to have it and i dont know how to fix all of these and it sucks. i dont know what to do ! im stuck! i wanna get it jailbroken again and stuff and zi phone doesnt do crap and i have tmobile and it says on i tunes if i restore it or something that my sim card is not suppoerted please someone helpp

Green Apple
    Thanks

I just restored my iphone yesterday with t-mobile , 1.1.3 with Ziphone no problem make sure when you open XiPhone that you only check Unlock , Activate and Jailbreak. and should work just fine. i had a similiar problem when i ran ZiPhone and it was because i checked the box's below.

Good Luck

Green Apple
    Thanks

ya man just do a restore for 1.1.4 dont click update click restore... Then use ZiPhone v2.5 to jailbreak, unlock, activate etc...
    iPhone 8gb- OTB 1.1.3 fully unlocked and everything working great plus mods

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    not to hijack thread but quick question...i have fw 1.1.1 so if i want to upgrade to 1.1.4 all i need to do is restore to 1.1.4 through itunes and then use ziphone to do the rest? Im currerntly unlocked and all for tmobile. If something goes wrong can i still downgrade back to 1.1.1 as everything is working great on mine and i dont want to try this and then have it not work. thanks in advance for any replies.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stangracer85 View Post
    not to hijack thread but quick question...i have fw 1.1.1 so if i want to upgrade to 1.1.4 all i need to do is restore to 1.1.4 through itunes and then use ziphone to do the rest? Im currerntly unlocked and all for tmobile. If something goes wrong can i still downgrade back to 1.1.1 as everything is working great on mine and i dont want to try this and then have it not work. thanks in advance for any replies.
    Yep, upgrade to 1.1.4 through iTunes and then do the rest with ZiPhone. You can always downgrade.
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IvanB For This Useful Post:

Stangracer85 (03-01-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    alright ill give it a try tonight i think then. Thanks!

where can i download the proper file to "restore" to fw 1.1.4?
    Last edited by Stangracer85; 03-01-2008 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stangracer85 For This Useful Post:

raqaaq (03-01-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stangracer85 View Post
    alright ill give it a try tonight i think then. Thanks!

where can i download the proper file to "restore" to fw 1.1.4?
    You mean "upgrade"? "Restore" would imply you have a higher version than 1.1.4 or used to have it. Anyway, you should just have to click Update in iTunes, and it will download/install it for you.

EDIT: If you can't do that, download it from here: http://iphone.unlock.no/#restore-firmware-files . In iTunes, when you press on Restore, hold down the Shift key first and then browse through and find the .ipsw file for 1.1.4.
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!