Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T Mobile "No Service"

Default T Mobile "No Service"
    I have an iphone 3g and im using a gevey 3g turbosim. Everthing on the phone works great! except for when im in an area where i dont have service....this is where the problem starts, whenever I go back out into the "service area" it takes the phone at least 5 minutes to find a signal again. is there any way to boost my singnal or solve this problem?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

That's part of the deal with turbosim...

it happened again. I lost service for about 20 minutes. I ended up just turning off the phone and then back on. It took a few minutes to get service again. I've heard that it may be a problem with my SIM? Would a new one fix the problem?.....HELP!

You're even lucky you regain signal. On mines when I hit no service, sometimes it will not re-gain I would have to take the sim card out, and put it in another phone. I'm going to try to order another gevey 3g turbo sim to see if it helps.

The Gevey 3G regains signal back most of the time. I would say 95%. Otherwise if you lose service and cannot get it back, you have to put your simcard only back into an authorized tmobile phone, then once you put it back in the sim card it should work. i just ordered a Gevey 3G due to this problem. They claim they have fixed this issue. Guess we will have to wait and see. Please click on thanks if this helps.