Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Zones with pre-pay sim...does it work?

Default T-Zones with pre-pay sim...does it work?
    Have you set up a pre-paid sim with a T-Zones/T-mobile web account? Does it work for you? If so, can you please describe the steps you took. I am being told by t-mobile that they cannot add the T-Zones/T-Mobile web $5.99 plan with a pre-paid no-contract voice plan. Can you help?

Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the pre-paid flex pay with the t-zones and everything works fine except youtube, which I only use over wi-fi anyway. I just walked into the T-Mobile store and told them I wanted the month to month flexplan (no contract) and that I already had a phone. Told them the features I wanted, paid the 1st month bill, then put the sim card in my iphone when I left. The Tzones hack on cydia works too. If you have the "classic" type prepay where you buy minutes then I'm not sure if they can add it or not, but the flex pay is a good monthly prepaid plan and you can get the fave 5's too
    Last edited by axelfoley1985; 10-25-2008 at 09:54 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone madrich's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been on the T-mobile prepaid plan before I got my iPhone. I bought one last year a 4g. Hack it and have been using it ever since. I am still on FW 1.13. I get t-zones with the bigboss hack, but it is limited to CNN, ABC, and ESPN websites, but it's FREE(for tmobile prepaid users.)