Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: employee of Tmobile askin for help! :)

Default employee of Tmobile askin for help! :)
    good evening gentlemens and ladies...'specially the ladies! formalities aside, i just picked up an iphone 8 gig, had it unlocked at a store (double dumbbutt on my part.......thats money i wont get back!) the place used a vrsion of ZiPhone to unlock my phone, unlocked jailbroke and all the jazz. after this, had problems with the phone no Edge, wifi,BT, etc so let one of my colleagues who's basically the local mad professor of phones at my center do his magic to the phone.
    the problems I had run into before he restored in Itunes and re unlocked the phone (installed firmware 2.0.1 i believe with ipwnage program)
    the biggest problem before (and regrettably AFTER %$@#$) the phone will keep signal for an hour or two, then will lose signal completely.
    it had done this before the restore,etc. originally it had like ver 1.1.2 or somthing on thre from the ziphone program.
    Now, here's what i'm looking at. currently using software 2.0.1(5B108) and it shows modem firmware 04.05.04_G ... the phone will still go after a short while with everything workin perfectly, web apps phone sms and everything...then go to no signal. i've powered off, back on...no help. sticks on searching for a couple minutes, then nada. do that 2 or 3 times, no change. go to settings>general and it shows no imei/iccid/modem firmware.
    my friend said something it loses the baseband maybe? i'm not the most tech savvy here, but sounds like the program to keep connected to a gsm network is Fubar.
    at this rate, i've taken the sim out after powered off, let it sit for a bit and do soft reset, if i'm lucky it'll start workin again.
    just not wantin to keep havin to wash,rinse,repeat that whole process every couple hours! love the phone, cost me enough LOL would love to hear any help and wisdom ya'll maybe able to shed.
    Danke!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

ziphone is the crap...restore and use quickpwn 2.1! update ur firmware to 2.1 as well

Was the phone new when you bought it? I have a feeling you have a piece of hardware that is on it's last legs or something.
    If i say something stupid I apologize. If i say something smart: "RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH".
    And if i help you, please hit the Thanks!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasonm253 View Post
    ziphone is the crap...restore and use quickpwn 2.1! update ur firmware to 2.1 as well
    You can only use QuickPwn when you are looking only to jailbreak an authorized phone, OR if you have already put a Custom Firmware on the phone once, and just simply restored/upgraded to the latest firmware via iTunes.

You are in the right place for the information, you just need to search on this site for instructions and neccessary files and Use WinPwn 2.5 or Pwnage Tool (for Mac) and in conjunction with Qucikpwn. I recently left a similar post-----> HERE

Good Luck.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I find it funny that an actual Tmobeeel employee is posting here. You have turned to the dark side! Enjoy...muahahaha!

I remember a while back when I went into my local T-Mobile store to pay my bill, the teenage girl behind the counter was obviously showing off and texting on her new Sidekick like it was the breakthrough invention of the century. I smugly took out my iPhone to check my email right in front of her and I wish I could have taken a picture of her face and her looks of contempt and jealousy. It was like seeing a dog walk away with its tail between its legs.

I'm not posting this to be a jerk, but I remember this because on my way out of the store she said to her co-worker just loud enough for me to hear "that ******* has an iPhone without warranty". This happened almost a year ago...and iPhone is still in tip top working condition!

yea man do restore to 2.1 through itunes then quickpwn it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by timmyinpajamas View Post
    yea man do restore to 2.1 through itunes then quickpwn it
    +1

download quickpwn 2.1 here

use Quickpwn Guide here