+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-mobile Internet for the Planless

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey, what happened with the APN epc.tmobile thing? It worked really good and all, and what was cool was that I didn't even have a plan, and it stopped working
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default T-mobile Internet for the Planless
    Hey, what happened with the APN epc.tmobile thing? It worked really good and all, and what was cool was that I didn't even have a plan, and it stopped working from like one or two days back. It redirects google.com to another website where it says "Your plan does not support this feature." So, was this an APN thing released by t-mobile, or by someone who wanted to offer a speed boost to those with the 5.99 plan and give free tzones internet to those without the plan, since t-mobile has stopped the APN from giving free internet. Are there any other APN's out there or any other way to get free internet on a t-mobile phone without using wifi?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yahoowizard View Post
    Hey, what happened with the APN epc.tmobile thing? It worked really good and all, and what was cool was that I didn't even have a plan, and it stopped working from like one or two days back. It redirects google.com to another website where it says "Your plan does not support this feature." So, was this an APN thing released by t-mobile, or by someone who wanted to offer a speed boost to those with the 5.99 plan and give free tzones internet to those without the plan, since t-mobile has stopped the APN from giving free internet. Are there any other APN's out there or any other way to get free internet on a t-mobile phone without using wifi?
    Never cease to amaze...

The handshaking is there: You agree that you didn't have a plan, and T-Mobile simply confirmed it:

Your plan does not support this feature.

I don't think they could have been any clearer, lol.

So to answer your question: No. There is no free internet.

And whille I'm at it: There is no tooth fairy, easter bunny, or Santa Claus. >_>

Thanks

Well, I never had the plan, and it worked for like a week or so, magically. This happened to many other people, where they used the APN without the plan and the internet worked successfully. Now, T-mobile stopped it from working for that APN, so I was just wondering if there was any other way to get past this...

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Yes you are correct yahoowizard, that APN did work for awhile, but since then Tmo has closed that "loop" hole.

And Lecram25...maybe you need a refresher in the Rules and Regulations....since we dont support/allow members to insult each other.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Yes you are correct yahoowizard, that APN did work for awhile, but since then Tmo has closed that "loop" hole.

And Lecram25...maybe you need a refresher in the Rules and Regulations....since we dont support/allow members to insult each other.
    No insults.

I was simply putting it into perspective: there's no such thing as free internet. Just like there's no such thing as Santa Claus et al.

It's a simple reality check.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

People who using Iphone with Tmobile had spent price range from 400 to 700
    The plan just 5.99 if it does hurt your back then don't use Iphone. Come guy 5.99 for 24 months worth less than half price of you Iphone.

Thanks

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/t-mobil...nger-free.html

This is old news

and...

Quote Originally Posted by cambonicky View Post
    People who using Iphone with Tmobile had spent price range from 400 to 700
    The plan just 5.99 if it does hurt your back then don't use Iphone. Come guy 5.99 for 24 months worth less than half price of you Iphone.
    look dude u can't add t-zones to any prepaid account
    know youre info about a topic before you prejudge and come forth with ignorance.