+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mannnn WTFFF...TZONES help!

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
just yesterday my internet stopped working!!! i have the big boss t.zones 1.1.3 hack installed. i did this http://www.modmyi.com/forums/t-mobil...-pac-file.html and i did this http://www.modmyi.com/forums/news/31...ones-hack.html . EVERY APP THAT USES EDGE
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Mannnn WTFFF...TZONES help!
    just yesterday my internet stopped working!!! i have the big boss t.zones 1.1.3 hack installed. i did this http://www.modmyi.com/forums/t-mobil...-pac-file.html and i did this http://www.modmyi.com/forums/news/31...ones-hack.html.

EVERY APP THAT USES EDGE WORKS..MXTUBE MAPS EMAIL WEATHER STOCKS EXCEPT FOR MY SAFARI!!!! WHAT DO I DO? I KEEP GETTIN ERROR INTERNAL 500 SERVER ERROR!!!!!!

this is very aggravating, any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

T-mobile just changed their ip today. The updated t-zones hack is available via cydia.
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hmmmmm my cydia never updates, neither does my installer!! What do I do now that I don't see the update in either?!?

ooo n I'm still on firmware 1.1.4!! To scared to update!!
    Last edited by ricanstructed311; 09-09-2008 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

LOL, forgive the confusion, this is for 2.x. Cydia updates its database, it doesnt update your personal applications. Just look for the Tzones hack, in the top right hand corner select "Modify" (assuming you already have the old one installed), and "Reinstall".

Edit: In regards to your firmware, you can always downgrade if you dont like the new one! It might offer features that you may enjoy enough to put up with the minor bugs. Plus, the shiney new 2.1 is comming out this friday! (I will be waiting for a winpwn update before I take this dive)

But if you should like to stay on 1.1.4, this is how you should fix your T-zones, compliments of Poseidon79 and sleepers.net:

"For 1.1.x users that really don’t want to upgrade, you can fix proxy.pac yourself by editing the file /var/preferences/proxy.pac and changing “10.0.0.0″ to “25.0.0.0."

[sleepers.net]
    Last edited by Grassmasta; 09-09-2008 at 11:32 PM.
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i changed the proxy pac numbers already and that didnt help...i guess im gonna try reinstalling the hack, if that doesnt work then i guess ill just upgrade to 2.0! thanks for your help, greatly apreciate it! btw, you think you can post a link for a step by step tutorial on how to upgrade to 2.0?? sorry for being a nuissance

Thanks

I dont know a link, but this is your best bet:

Download Winpwn: Main Page - WinPwn

Download firmware: IPhone Firmware Download Links - ModMyI - Wiki

Download the bootloader bins: boot_loader.zip

Now, just run winpwn, and do what it says. Its pretty self explanatory. Good luck!
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista

Green Apple
    Thanks
    well at least some news ive been searching and searching. Now i guess i have to wait till an update for 1.1.x appears

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

woww....now i totally fd up my phone!! i accidently restored to firmware 2.0.2 without using winpwn....so i downgraded to itunes 7.5, and tried installing firmware 1.1.4. . it keeps giving me error 1015. i upload the 1.1.4 fw first in dfu mode, than recovery mode and it still wont recognize the phone in itunes. i also have an error message on my phone saying i cant make or recieve phone calls!! what am i doing wrong?!

oo n when i tried to pwn it before i did all that other stuff....winpwn would crash everytime!! whats up with that? thats when i did all the things i mentioned above because winpwn wasnt working

update!! somehow i was able to activate, but now it wont recognize my sim...i need to start over from the begining and i have no idea what im doing! sighhh, i have no phone to use.
    Last edited by ricanstructed311; 09-10-2008 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Wow! Okay, upgrade iTunes(to the version before 8, i think its 7.7.1:iTunes 7.7.1.11 - FREE Download iTunes - iTunes: Digital music jukebox. Download music, TV shows, movies, and more - soft82.com) and restore your phone to the 2.0.2 firmware. Then try using quickpwn this time, its a little more fail safe. Sorry for enticing you to F up your phone my man! We'll get through this!

Edit: The bootloader from 1.1.4 is not the same as for the 2.x versions (according to iphonehacks.com), so apparently you need to upgrade your phone with a non-custom firmware before you can pwn it, so your doing that was actually correct (when I upgraded the first time, I just did that anyway).

Edit Edit: ^^^ This was not your problem ^^^
    If you dont read the news section and are still following the thread, Poseidon79 comes through again:

Sep 10, 2008 - 10:00 PM - by Poseidon79

After upgrading my iTunes to 8.0 on my Mac (and reports on a PC also) and DFU restoring to a custom built firmware I get error 1600. I have tried to downgrade back to 7.7.1 and STILL get error 1600. I have seen scattered reports of similar issues. Quickpwn still works because it doesn't go through iTunes. Everyone please stay tuned for further details. If you plan to use pwnage do NOT upgrade to iTunes 8.0 yet.

Conclusion - if you have updated to iTunes 8, use quickpwn to jailbreak and download bootneuter from Cydia to unlock if needed.
    Last edited by Grassmasta; 09-11-2008 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ugrassmasta it worked!! you just saved my social life! i cant even thank you enough!

now only problem lol, when i connect to itunes it says it cannot read the contents on my iphone, and asks me to restore to factory settings again!! i just wanna sync my contacts. Other problem is that when I try and vie videos from break.com, the videos don't load, saying I can't view them even tho I was able to on edge before the upgrade..
    Last edited by ricanstructed311; 09-12-2008 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost