Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-mobile email account.

Thanks

Default T-mobile email account.
    i just got the iphone last sunday, everything works perfectly fine, dont have the t-zone package yet but working on it, i had the sidekick 3 and it had an email account... myname@tmail.com i wanted to kno if there was anyway i can activate that account on my email apps. i have my yahoo account in there and i want to add that one? help anyone? thanks
    p.s. i am not sure if that account was deleted when i dropped the sidekick plan? any ideas

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ_2Dr For This Useful Post:

CuriousCat (08-03-2010)

I have the same problem,but I have the sidekick LX also I have myfaves I dont know if you do but they still work but u have to manage them via the website. but I wanna keep my tmail account too and add it to my iphone. Ive been searching all day to see if others have this problem too and you are the only one to mention it. Keep me updated if you find anything please.

Brandon

ocho01@me.com
    aboutdabiz@tmail.com

Thanks

i switched my plan from the sidekick plan to something else and dont like it, i heard the edge works with the sidekick package and it is unlimited txt msg so i think i am going to go back to that plan tomm. as for fav5 i did not know that still works, bc i will do that too, thanks good to know. but as for the email, i looked, i tried, i am not too good with this kinda stuff so if anyone else can help us out, let me know.

Have you had any response? I have the same question, tmail to my iTouch. Thx