+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Error 500 question for T-Mobile. Please help

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, I unlocked my iphone and I'm using T-mobile with it. I got the T-zones and downloaded the T-Zones hack which worked fine for a while, but now I keep
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Error 500 question for T-Mobile. Please help
    Hi, I unlocked my iphone and I'm using T-mobile with it. I got the T-zones and downloaded the T-Zones hack which worked fine for a while, but now I keep getting the Error 500 Internal Server Error message and it won't connect to any of the websites any longer unless I connect via WiFi. I reinstalled the most recent T-Mobile hack from Cydia and I'm currently using 2.0 on my iPhone. Any suggestions on what I can do to restore my edge network?

thanks
    Kory

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re-install the t-zones hack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidj View Post
    Hi, I unlocked my iphone and I'm using T-mobile with it. I got the T-zones and downloaded the T-Zones hack which worked fine for a while, but now I keep getting the Error 500 Internal Server Error message and it won't connect to any of the websites any longer unless I connect via WiFi. I reinstalled the most recent T-Mobile hack from Cydia and I'm currently using 2.0 on my iPhone. Any suggestions on what I can do to restore my edge network?

thanks
    Kory
    Try my fix...

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/t-mobil...ors-tzone.html

Good luck!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Still doesn't work. I tried that website but got the same error message. Also, I did reinstall the latest hack and reboot, but to no avail. It's frustrating because it did work at one point for several weeks, then I began getting the error message. I am however, able to check my email with the network which to me doesn't seem like I should.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I uninstalled the T-Zones hack, rebooted the phone, reinstalled the hack and rebooted one more time. Works like a charm. Thanks for the suggestion