+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A Weird Volume Problem

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Well just a few days ago, my iphone started actin a little weird. the ringer volume is all the way up, and every chime and whistle is set to on.
    Thanks

Default A Weird Volume Problem
    Well just a few days ago, my iphone started actin a little weird. the ringer volume is all the way up, and every chime and whistle is set to on. It will click when i text and everything. Then out of nowhere, it randomly goes mute. the ringers dont play, the texts dont make the click sounds, and all my volume settings are correct and say they should be on. wtf, i have no idea whats goin on.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This might sound silly to ask but did you accidently hit the mute button on the upper left hand side of the phone. I did that same thing a while back and couldn't figure out why my phone stopped ringing, text didn't come through or keys made sounds. You might want to double check and if you see orange, flip it back down.

Best of luck

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey mine randomly does that same thing. Doesn't bother me too much so I haven't looked too far into it but as far as I can tell its just a glitch you'll have to wait out till the next FW