Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help! Newbie w/Tmobile Exchange verification Fails

Question Help! Newbie w/Tmobile Exchange verification Fails
    Everyone in my office has an ATT iphone and they are all connected to exchange server to receive mail. I've had my jailbroken version for a couple of days now, and I waited patiently to make certain edge was connected. I tried to connect to the exchange, then gave it to our office genius who has successfully activated exchange on everyone's phone, but for some reason, when it comes to validating exchange server, I fail! Anyone have any suggestions? I have accessed webmail from home numerous time this evening, and I have tried everything I can think to do. ahhhhhhhhh

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    OK I am here to help. Well not really. The link I am providing really helped me out. Just follow the instructions and you should be all set.

iPhone 2.0 and Exchange Setup - Part Two! | Ramblings from The Montopolis Group

INFO: Provided by montopolis.com.

Worked wonders for me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to soul65 For This Useful Post:

SaavyD (09-08-2008)

Thank you! I actually was able to get this fixed through an IT help desk. They were stumped for awhile and even had me move up the chain of expertise. It ended up being a component on our mail server that needed to be checked. So, all is well now. I appreciate someone finally responding.