+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-mobile no service now.

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I bought a iphone that was already jailbroke on v1.1.1. For some reason it says no service now! Anyone know what I can do? Can I restore the phone and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default T-mobile no service now.
    I bought a iphone that was already jailbroke on v1.1.1. For some reason it says no service now! Anyone know what I can do? Can I restore the phone and then jailbreak it again? Anysim was not installed and I tried installing that, but it failed.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

its hard buying already unlocked iphones. did it work on a different network before you paid for it? how do you know its unlocked? try restoring to 1.1.1 if its already 1.1.1 and re-do the jailbreak then go with anysim n see what happens

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

When I bought the phone it had already been jailbroken and unlocked. I popped my sim card in and it work. The phone had been working for the past week, but I was messing with the EDGE settings and restarted then no service for like 5 minutes and then it started working. Today I tried configuring the EDGE settings and it stopped working completely. Do you know how I can restore v1.1.1 firmware? I jailbroke my gf phone and have never had a problem.