Results 1 to 14 of 14

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: T-Mobile Prepaid Question

  1. #1
    Default T-Mobile Prepaid Question
    Can I go from the T-Mobile ToGo plan to a regular T-Mobile Monthly plan? is there a cheap way to do this, like just get a new T-mobile sim card and start a new account? I am using prepaid at the moment because I am in transition from my previous cell phone account and have liked t-mobile so far and would like the regular plan. thanks.

  2. #2
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts

    TMobile FlexPay. Its the same as a regular account, but you just pay a month ahead of time. Thats what Im using. 1500 N&W, unlimited txt, and TZones

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to frankydabull For This Useful Post:

    brentk (02-02-2008)

  4. #3
    Did you upgrade from a prepaid account? like how would i go about getting the flexpay without buying a new sim card or phone. thanks.

  5. #4
    Default can u use prepaid on the iphone
    I really need an answer to this question. Can you use a T-Mobile PrePaid Plan on the iPhone? thanks and plz reply.

  6. #5
    yes you can use tmobile prepaid on the iphone, but i am trying to find out if you can go from the prepaid plan to a regular plan on the same sim card.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to brentk For This Useful Post:

    bifnewman (02-04-2008)

  8. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by brentk View Post
    yes you can use tmobile prepaid on the iphone, but i am trying to find out if you can go from the prepaid plan to a regular plan on the same sim card.
    thank you so much. so you just run the sim unlocker software on the iphone then it just works? Does the T-Zones Proxy hack work with the T-Zones thats included with prepaid plans? thank you so much. i will thank your post. as for your question, i think you just cancel it and buy a new plan.

  9. #7
    From what i read the t-zones needs the hack, i have prepaid, but i do not have the t-zones, and edge does not work for me.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to brentk For This Useful Post:

    bifnewman (02-04-2008)

  11. #8
    iPhone? More like MyPhone madrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Not on Earth.
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by brentk View Post
    yes you can use tmobile prepaid on the iphone, but i am trying to find out if you can go from the prepaid plan to a regular plan on the same sim card.

    Just call-up t-Mobile and convert to the plan you want. They will need the sim card number to convert your prepaid plan on the same card.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to madrich For This Useful Post:

    brentk (02-04-2008)

  13. #9
    what t-mobile phone is most similar to the iphone? i doubt they will ask, but when i log in it asks my phone type, so for now i just skip that part. thanks.

  14. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by brentk View Post
    From what i read the t-zones needs the hack, i have prepaid, but i do not have the t-zones, and edge does not work for me.
    i thought t-zones comes free with every t-mobile plan? sorry if im bothering you. i understand. im just a newb trying to get info.

  15. #11
    yeah i am a little confused as well, i checked the website and saw that it comes free on all their phones, but i can not get edge to work, although under stats it shows edge has been used. i also know that i do not pay the 5.99/month so i do not know how they can charge the 5.99 if people do not want it and yet its on all the phones.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to brentk For This Useful Post:

    bifnewman (02-04-2008)

  17. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by brentk View Post
    yeah i am a little confused as well, i checked the website and saw that it comes free on all their phones, but i can not get edge to work, although under stats it shows edge has been used. i also know that i do not pay the 5.99/month so i do not know how they can charge the 5.99 if people do not want it and yet its on all the phones.
    if you still have that prepaid plan can you please try a installer source to enable t-zones. make sure you did it right and post any errors on the forum please. thanks man

    EDIT:
    i was searching and found this. is this what the proxy hack is?
    http://www.phonenews.com/forums/inde...showtopic=1508

    EDIT 2:
    can you get free internet if dont already have the 5.99 t-zones?
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/wire...sing-gprs.html
    Last edited by bifnewman; 02-11-2008 at 09:53 PM. Reason: WOW! FREE INTERNET!!!

  18. #13
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts

    TZones and the free WAP internet are two different things. The free internet that comes on the phones is just for checking minutes, you current bill, etc.

    TZones lets you use a WAP browser to look up movies, myspace, things like that. Just pay the $6, its well worth it.

  19. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by frankydabull View Post
    TZones and the free WAP internet are two different things. The free internet that comes on the phones is just for checking minutes, you current bill, etc.

    TZones lets you use a WAP browser to look up movies, myspace, things like that. Just pay the $6, its well worth it.
    Does the T-Zones hack work on the prepaid plans? If you didnt know T-Zones comes free with the prepaid plans.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •