Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
T-mobileforums, a part of the
I have the NateTrue 1.1.3 Update and I had the same issue, but look what I did to fix. 1. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Networking...
01-29-2008, 09:33 PM #1
How to fix EDGE (T-Zones) 1.1.3? (Mac)
I have the NateTrue 1.1.3 Update and I had the same issue, but look what I did to fix.
1. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Networking Settings (it will erase the proxy.pac file and restore preferences.plist to original)
2. After the phone restart, setup your wi-fi connection and use cyberduck to ssh (user:root / password:alpine)
3. Copy proxy.pac to /private/var/root and set permissions to 755
4. Copy preferences.plist to /private/var/root/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and set permissions to 755
5. Reboot your phone, turn off the wi-fi and use your t-zones as normal
P.S.: to set permissions to 755, click the mouse + ctrl and select Get Info, then set Read (owner/group/everyone), Write (owner) and Execute (owner/group/everyone)
For me is working very well
01-29-2008, 10:02 PM #2
The Following User Says Thank You to xtasy127 For This Useful Post:
02-01-2008, 01:09 PM #3
I did that but I don't see T-Mobile 1.1.3 TZones Hack in 1.1.3 tweaks
02-02-2008, 04:13 PM #4
If you don't see it after adding http://sleepers.net/iphonerepo, add "BigBoss's Beta/Experimental and beta source repository" (in sources folder)
After refreshing installer, find T-Mobile 1.1.3 TZones Hack.
Restart your Iphone and it should work.
The Following User Says Thank You to kraziebone For This Useful Post:
02-05-2008, 01:29 AM #5
That installer tweak worked for me. Thanks!
02-05-2008, 10:24 AM #6