Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with tmobile plan.

Default Help with tmobile plan.
    Im new here obviously, and I couldn't find anything that answered my question so here it is...

I have a 1.1.1 iphone and wanted to know what would be the appropriate plan to get with tmobile? Ive read about edge, total internet, proxies and other confusing things and couldn't figure out which would be perfect.

Things I might go with are the 19.99 total internet and text message plan. Is this the best way to go? Any suggestions? Thanks

Thanks

Well i use the $19.99 a month plan and added the text messages to it also .I'm pretty friendly with the salesgirl at the local T-Mobile store matter of fact she wants me to get her a I-Phone she told me that the $5.99 month T-zone plan had a limited amount of internet acess i all ready was using a wing so i left the service alone .I was paying $29.99 a month and she made a call while i was there to have them drop it too $19.99 i didn't even know there was a price drop in my service .
    GM

lucky you, i'll have to see what i can do this week.

lucky you, i'll have to see what i can do this week.

I did not want to start a new thread since i have pretty much the same question:

I have t-mobile to go, and was wondering if i could convert the account into a pay by month plan.

also what is the best phone to tell t-mobile i have when it asks me which phone i have.

thanks.