Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
T-mobileforums, a part of the
Originally Posted by renerabbitt Hi, How do you install the BigBoss and TZones hack? can you guide me through it? Originally Posted by joepic WILL NOT WORK FOR ME THUS...
01-27-2008, 11:00 PM #21
01-28-2008, 12:08 AM #22
thats exatly the same plist and proxy.pac that was posted in this very forum for proxy settings, they are already on my phone and the prefs fix gives me a script error and the tzones hack is installed, anyone in particular that i should ask on a more personal basis for help? I'm pretty tech savvy and would probably be a quick fix for someone experienced with the iphone...thanks again
01-28-2008, 04:44 AM #23
I also had the preferences.plist file and proxy.pac installed on 1.1.1 and appearantly they get removed or rendered inoperative after upgrading to 1.1.3. In order to get the BigBoss EDGE and TZONES Hack make sure you add the source: http://sleepers.net/iphonerepo in the installer and refresh sources. Reset the network settings, install the EDGE FIX and TZONE HACK, reboot the phone and double check the edge settings to make sure it says: wap.voicestream.com.
01-28-2008, 08:39 PM #24
I did the updated edge hack for tmobile and it worked perfectly.
01-29-2008, 09:20 PM #25
I have the NateTrue 1.1.3 Update and I had the same issue, but look what I did to fix.
1. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Networking Settings (it will erase the proxy.pac file and restore preferences.plist to original)
2. After the phone restart, setup your wi-fi connection and use cyberduck to ssh (user:root / password:alpine)
3. Copy proxy.pac to /private/var/root and set permissions to 755
4. Copy preferences.plist to /private/var/root/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and set permissions to 755
5. Reboot your phone, turn off the wi-fi and use your t-zones as normal
P.S.: to set permissions to 755, click the mouse + ctrl and select Get Info, then set Read (owner/group/everyone), Write (owner) and Execute (owner/group/everyone)
For me is working very well.
01-29-2008, 10:08 PM #26
01-30-2008, 04:31 AM #27
this works. just reset settings. then go into edge and type in your settings. ex: wap.voicestream.com, etc... it should save this time and not crash.