Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Zones Hack help please!!

Default T-Zones Hack help please!!
    im on a jailbroken 1.1.2, using tmobile. i have tzones on my tmobile account, and im tzones hack guide to help, but when i get to where it says: "after installing go to settings>>>General>>>Network>>>EDGE>>>on APN field type in wap.voicestream.com leave Username and Password blank." i get to network, but i dont see edge, can somebody please help me out. Thanks.

P.s. heres the guide im using:
    1-on installer app all go to "sources"
    2-click on "edit" the click "add"
    3-type in iphone.surrealnetworks.com/repo
    4-hit ok
    5-hit refresh
    6-go to install section find "surreal networks"
    7-install T-Mobile T-Zones Proxy
    8-re-boot your phone

after installing go to settings>>>General>>>Network>>>EDGE>>>on APN field type in wap.voicestream.com leave Username and Password blank.

happend to me so I used limetededitioniphone hack its the same but ull have to inter guest as password and username
    let us know what u happens

I had a tzones hack in my repository before any of those came out. It has worked for me. If you want to try it just add http://sleepers.net/iphonerepo and install "Tzones hack" in "unlockthatiphone" category.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Default doesnt work on my ifone
    Hi, I tried your hack but didnt work. I followed every direction.i am using 1.1.2 I used surreal hack for 2 days and stop working, after that, is not working
    any answers will be very appreciated. I miss the EDGE.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I recommend against this (i have said this in many posts). This is something T-Mobile can easily track depending on how often you use it and how much data you transfer. I recommend against it. Some people have had their t-zones shut off as a result of this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    I had a tzones hack in my repository before any of those came out. It has worked for me. If you want to try it just add http://sleepers.net/iphonerepo and install "Tzones hack" in "unlockthatiphone" category.
    Hey, in the description it says "WARNING! this erases your systme prefs file so you will need..." and it cuts off im assuming it says you need to reinstall stytem prefs or something like that, but how do i do that?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    I recommend against this (i have said this in many posts). This is something T-Mobile can easily track depending on how often you use it and how much data you transfer. I recommend against it. Some people have had their t-zones shut off as a result of this.
    I'm going on 5 months without any problems. I highly recommend it.
    OG iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and hopefully iPhone 2012 =)