Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Voicemail alert and "no sim"

Default Voicemail alert and "no sim"
    ok, so I have a week 47 iPhone, jailbroken and activated on t-mobile with a black stealthsim. Oh and I'm running 1.1.2. Anyways I've been having the voicemail alert problem where it seems it tells me I have a voicemail everytime I loose signal and get it back or everytime I reboot the phone. Its gone from being irritating to really annoying. When I call the voicemail it tells me I have no new or saved messages. But then the alert goes away.

Problem 2: this has been happening morethen 5 times a day lately. The iPhone will first say sim failure, then seconds later my phone will just say "no sim". So I reboot and now my som works, of course now I have a new voicemail ;p. Please help, I tried looking but my wifi is down some ive been looking on edge, and its not easy to do research with. I need a fix for 1.1.2. Thanks.

Default Me too
    I have the same problem. After some googling I think it might be because of an incompatible SIM or alignment problem. Recommendation is to try a new SIM.

Livin the iPhone Life

its an issue with tmobile more. realign your sim card to make it work properly. but even when i hit an area with no service, as soon as i get service again i get a "new voicemail" alert. craps annoying.