Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-mobile total internet

Default T-mobile total internet
    Im sure this has been out and about but I though I would put it out there again. I was searching this because I was trying to use beejives msn messenger and kept getting Tunnell or SSL connection error. Normal t-mobile t-zones wont with beejive because of the type of mobile internet you get with t-zone. One of the t-mobile tech support individuals explained it too me about 10 minutes ago. T-zones is just for really basic internet sites. Too access the different types of sites use the total internet access that t-mobile offers.

You have to change your APN to
    internet2.voicestream.com
    it takes a few hours to switch its not automatic. Second if you were using t-zones and had used the hack from surreal networks or done it yourself the new internet wont work you have to uninstall from install or unistall the code if you hacked it yourself. Just some info someone looking for answers like I was sorry if its just restated.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tavillo's Avatar
    Thanks

u have to uninstall the hack and also install againg the original preferences.plist file
    well thats what i think... ill c 2morrow... cuz tomorrow i get the total internet
    If i help u n some way give me a tnks!!
    Theres no other, all i can say is MMi Rocks!!

1.1.1 iPhone 8GB/Nokia 6131(when im out of country)/Samsungt519(just for emergency)
    PS3 60GB/XBox 360 Elite 120GB/Wii
    iBook n VAIO Laptops

Default progress on iphone with tmobile total internet
    you said that to use the total internet plan i have to uninstall tzone setting. i did myself in the first place, and i removed what i put in. but i have a question for you regarding replacing the original "pref-list" file. do i need to replace it. if so, do you know where i can find it. please help. thank you

Beejive works fine on my 1.1.3 with the 5.99 Tzone plan. Just an FYI

i have total internet plan for $19.99 but for whatever reason the internet2.voicestream.com apn doesn't work for me.. it says it couldn't activate the edge network, i have to use the wap.voicestream.com for it to work and its been a week and half since i called tmobile to add the plan in.

I added the T-mobile Zones pro to my line, and for some reazons those two codes are not working with my iPhone.