+ Reply
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T Zones $5.99 proxy hack made easy=)

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
thanks for you guide, i haven't sign up for t-mobile internet $6 or $20, but on my service had sms $5, I did use this guide it work some time,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lightbulb sms
    thanks for you guide, i haven't sign up for t-mobile internet $6 or $20, but on my service had sms $5, I did use this guide it work some time, 2 out of 10. I have to turn on / off / on / off.... until I got lucky IP then it connect. but the speed heo slow only 56k.

do you think if i cancel the sms, sign up for $6 internet plan, is it run faster & is it connect on other time?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation T-mobile T-zones internal error
    Its been 48 hours since I activated my T-zones plan and I've tried 2 different hacks. I am able to get to *ONLY* http://wap.voicestream.com and http://www.yahoo.com (Safari). No other internet services work mail/stocks/weather. When trying to go to google.com I get the same "Internal error You do have access to the site in www.google.com". On the top of Safari it says COMVERSE ? I've tried a combination of wap settings and am currently using wap.voicestream.com and guest as login and password. Running into a brick wall here guys. Thanks for any and all your help

XXPLOZIVE
    iphone fw 1.1.1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxplozive View Post
    Its been 48 hours since I activated my T-zones plan and I've tried 2 different hacks. I am able to get to *ONLY* http://wap.voicestream.com and http://www.yahoo.com (Safari). No other internet services work mail/stocks/weather. When trying to go to google.com I get the same "Internal error You do have access to the site in www.google.com". On the top of Safari it says COMVERSE ? I've tried a combination of wap settings and am currently using wap.voicestream.com and guest as login and password. Running into a brick wall here guys. Thanks for any and all your help

XXPLOZIVE
    iphone fw 1.1.1
    Tmobile must have found out and done something. I previously had a different number and i did the hack myself by editting the proxy and preference files. I think this hack just does the same automatically for you.

So again it worked for me for months until last week when i had a new number and same tzones service. Now i get the same error you get and maybe 1-2 times it works but the rest same error.

So now the tzones hack is not a sure thing anymore.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Its confirmed that this no longer works. I called up t-mobile and asked them and they said many people were getting away with paying the $6 for unlimited access but slowly they will block everyone. I signed up for the $19.99 internet plan and changed my proxy settings to internet2.voicestream.com with no autentication and this worked. Very crappy connection though. Is there a website I can check my edge connection speed ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Still working for me! And I'm making this post from my proxy hacked phone I just hope I don't get disconnected
    OG iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and hopefully iPhone 2012 =)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

you can check you speed @ http://www.inetworktest.com/ let us know what's your speed.....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxplozive View Post
    Its confirmed that this no longer works. I called up t-mobile and asked them and they said many people were getting away with paying the $6 for unlimited access but slowly they will block everyone. I signed up for the $19.99 internet plan and changed my proxy settings to internet2.voicestream.com with no autentication and this worked. Very crappy connection though. Is there a website I can check my edge connection speed ?
    is this really confirmed...?

i just changed my plan 2 days ago and did this hack... it worked once, but i am now getting the internal error for every website except yahoo... this sucks if its true... i dont wanna pay $20 bucks now...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I ran the test and got 90 kbps, which sounds fast but doesn't feel it when browsing. Still love the phone though. Now if we could just wirelessly sync with itunes....

Thanks

I am using tzone on mine and so far so good. Hopefully mine doesn't quit working as well.

David

Green Apple
    Thanks

hi guys,
    is it works for 1.1.2 fw OTB iphone?, mine is jailbroke and activead but still waiting for unlock phone patch. thanks,

i just want to surf the net on the road.....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i am having problems i down loaded the tzones proxy, settings are good, i get a message that says loading and then it says comverse error you do not have access to this site,but i can browse the home page of yahoo..... i first had the total internetplan and that worked good...id rather pay 5.99 compared to 19.99 can anybody help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

for anyone having problems... id recommend not looking into the settings to see if wap.voicestream is logged in and not to reboot after installing the tzone proxy hack... just slide to unlock and never look back... it seems to mess up if you look into the settings and/or rebooting the iphone... (well for me at least) im running on 1.1.1.

i had to unistall the hack and re-install... i never looked back in the settings and never rebooted the iphone, as the instructions say to do so...but i just ignored that... my edge works great now...

i tried installing the set apn sticky but after doing that it messed up the edge as well...i'd say to leave it alone unless its working for you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can someone help me!
    i did everything...
    and i can only connect to yahoo.com...and thats it...
    i dont know whats wrong...
    please helo me

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i had the same problem but it's just that i had to wait for 4 dayz for it to be activate then edge just starting working for me

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,
    is there a hack like this that works in germany?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks so much...did it like 10 minutes ago and everything works.even youtube. Funny thing is it feels faster than when i had the total internet plan.hahaha

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nvnycnv View Post
    Thanks so much...did it like 10 minutes ago and everything works.even youtube. Funny thing is it feels faster than when i had the total internet plan.hahaha
    So this hack is still working? I hope so...!

Green Apple
    Thanks

can you use this on prepaid? or only postpaid accounts?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

so if i use this hack i don't have to change my proxy.pac and preferences.plist right?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nvnycnv View Post

Even the search option on you tube works? Last I tired, everything worked great but youtube search. Any updates on this?