Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T Zones $5.99 proxy hack made easy=)

ive been using my iphones like this for 2 yrs now 5.99 and they keep asking me how its working all i can say is great lol

Default $5.99 and emails
    Will the emails come up automatically (like they do in the Dash)? Or will I have to sign into my accts through Edge to see if I have emails? I'm getting the phone tomorrow, and haven't been exposed to a lot of Iphones (guess I live in a cave - LOL)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomGirl View Post
    Will the emails come up automatically (like they do in the Dash)? Or will I have to sign into my accts through Edge to see if I have emails? I'm getting the phone tomorrow, and haven't been exposed to a lot of Iphones (guess I live in a cave - LOL)
    A little of both. Your e-mail will not be "pushed" to your phone. Your phone will "fetch" for new e-mails every given period of time (15min, 30min, 5min, depending on what you choose). The more frequently it checks your e-mails, the less battery life.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

can you sign up for tzones again?

I had it back in the day and like an idiot i cancelled it...

...called them a few months ago and asked to have it back and they said they don't sign people up for it anymore.

I'd like to have my tzones back.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
    can you sign up for tzones again?

I had it back in the day and like an idiot i cancelled it...

...called them a few months ago and asked to have it back and they said they don't sign people up for it anymore.

I'd like to have my tzones back.
    No not at this point. You have to switch to web2go which is for $9.99. Or web2go unlimited text + data for $19.99

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    No not at this point. You have to switch to web2go which is for $9.99. Or web2go unlimited text + data for $19.99
    they dont do the text+data package anymore. Now it's $15 a month for unlimited text + $10 a month for web2go

also smartphone data is $30 a month which is insanity imo. Does it even come with texting?

I love my iPhone! Sweet. What took me so long (LOL). Anyway, I've got a 2G (silver) and have 3.1.2 firmware, with the $5.99 TZones package. All is great. Will this also work with the 3G iPhone (I know 3G won't work between Tmobile and AT&T), but if the phone is a newer model and I have the firmware 3.1.2 -- is there anything different? Or, am I better off simply getting a 2G phone? I've been tasked to look for one for my sister (she has the original Dash, and the Tzones hack).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
    they dont do the text+data package anymore. Now it's $15 a month for unlimited text + $10 a month for web2go

also smartphone data is $30 a month which is insanity imo. Does it even come with texting?
    No, they're still doing it. You're doing it separately, that's why they're giving you separate prices. You have to ask specifically for "Web2go" unlimited data + text

Quote Originally Posted by VroomGirl View Post
    I love my iPhone! Sweet. What took me so long (LOL). Anyway, I've got a 2G (silver) and have 3.1.2 firmware, with the $5.99 TZones package. All is great. Will this also work with the 3G iPhone (I know 3G won't work between Tmobile and AT&T), but if the phone is a newer model and I have the firmware 3.1.2 -- is there anything different? Or, am I better off simply getting a 2G phone? I've been tasked to look for one for my sister (she has the original Dash, and the Tzones hack).
    No, T-zones should work on the 3G as well
    Last edited by adp; 07-19-2010 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm having trouble following this post. My dad has a 3G on tmobile using a prepaid phone plan and getting data only via wifi. Is there. 5.99 or 9.99 data option for him? If so, please provide detailed instructions. Thanks in advance for yourntime and expetize.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eyaln View Post
    I'm having trouble following this post. My dad has a 3G on tmobile using a prepaid phone plan and getting data only via wifi. Is there. 5.99 or 9.99 data option for him? If so, please provide detailed instructions. Thanks in advance for yourntime and expetize.
    No, there is no 5.99 data option anymore, and the 9.99 is only for post-paid. Data plans require the minimum voice plan of 29.99, but you can try going through the threads and searching for the "Sidekick" data plan. This is the only option for Pre-paid, but it requires a proxy with payment, and some report it doesn't work.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to adp For This Useful Post:

Taiden (08-07-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    No, they're still doing it. You're doing it separately, that's why they're giving you separate prices. You have to ask specifically for "Web2go" unlimited data + text

No, T-zones should work on the 3G as well
    I did, they said it was a promotion that ended a while ago.

I use prepaid sidekick plan and it works great. I don't pay anyone anything extra. Here is a guide on how to setup the proxy here: sidekickdataproxy.freetzi.com - THE FREE SOLUTION TO iPhone data on T-Mobile!

The thread with the discussion is here: Sidekick Data Proxy Site up

I can use YouTube and all other functions.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to antman1 For This Useful Post:

greek.guy (08-18-2010)

We have T-Mobile with out iPhones. Is there still a sidekick plan? Is it $1 a day? If so that is way too much no more than we would use it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimates View Post
    We have T-Mobile with out iPhones. Is there still a sidekick plan? Is it $1 a day? If so that is way too much no more than we would use it.
    yeah it is one dollar a day.

I use the sidekick plan and don't make calls out or in often. When the money runs out my Internet still works and stuff. Info about this working like this is on YouTube. Basically text messaging stops and calling in and out stops but Internet still works. That combined with textnow = free text and picture messaging with free Internet. Don't know how long it'll last but I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by antman1 View Post
    I use the sidekick plan and don't make calls out or in often. When the money runs out my Internet still works and stuff. Info about this working like this is on YouTube. Basically text messaging stops and calling in and out stops but Internet still works. That combined with textnow = free text and picture messaging with free Internet. Don't know how long it'll last but I love it.
    WHOA! Hold it right there! Can you still text and make calls when your balance is like only .22 cents or something? lol

I used to, but something went awry after my last jailbreak, and it won't OR TMo did something around the time they started the $1 per hour internet access. unfortunately, i never got that to work for the iPhone, but it supposedly does for regular internet phones...

Quote Originally Posted by quicknight View Post
    I used to, but something went awry after my last jailbreak, and it won't OR TMo did something around the time they started the $1 per hour internet access. unfortunately, i never got that to work for the iPhone, but it supposedly does for regular internet phones...
    The hourly pass is different from the sidekick plan. the sidekick plan allows unlimited calling, text, and web for one dollar a day, i think.

Weird, I could have sworn that I said texting, calling in and out stops when money runs out on my balance. I said Internet still works so I use TEXTNOW so I can still send and receive text messages and technically I use magicjack with siphon so I can make calls through wifi for free so my iPhone rocks! I hope you understand now what I am saying
    Last edited by antman1; 08-14-2010 at 11:46 AM.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast