Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T Zones $5.99 proxy hack made easy=)

Quote Originally Posted by Tier3Rep View Post
    Obviously you've misunderstood me. I don't care about the hack, i've seen it several times and not changed it. But to blame a company for fixing something that should have never worked in the first place is ridiculous.
    That's what I'm saying, it's like when people got all upset about the SK data. Although it is partly T-Mobile/Dangers fault for not stopping it sooner.. it was never supported for any device other than a SK. Same for the "other phones" web2go although I think it's quite jaded that if you give them the IMEI of a Samsung slider or whatever have you and it's not a T-Mobile phone you're automatically privileged to pay for the more expensive plans.
    Last edited by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL; 10-08-2009 at 09:08 PM.

Lovely

Not

So there is absolutely no way to get the 9.99 internet package to work on the iphone? I have tried various apn settings, but none seem to have worked. Maybe it's just my phone or is this just something t-mobile has shut down?

Thanks and sorry if I didn't notice this answer somewhere else!

@kottonk1ng
    Someone said stuff was down on T-Mo earlier today.

Have you called T-Mo for help?

Quote Originally Posted by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL View Post
    web2go although I think it's quite jaded that if you give them the IMEI of a Samsung slider or whatever have you and it's not a T-Mobile phone you're automatically privileged to pay for the more expensive plans.
    Have not heard this. Been calling T-Mo for help for a while now. Was told it would be best if I was to upgrade to better data plan as I may have issues with html at some time. Or something to that effect.
    Last edited by robertguero; 11-04-2009 at 10:19 PM.

Dear modmyi mod:

Why is this thread still stickied? IMO, it should be deleted.

But forget that, there is so much annoying misinformation about iPhones, here and everywhere else for that matter. So here it is: T-Zones is still available.

I repeat, T-Zones is still available. I added it to my service just this past June. There is no hack and no trick. The secret: Keep trying different customer reps until you get one who will enable it. Not all customer reps are created equal. It took me 5 tries over 2 days, but I finally got a rep to enable T-Zones, it took only seconds and I had cellular internet in few minutes.

The only setting you have to change is the APN. And that's easy, for most it's epc.tmobile.com.

That's it.

Sincerely;

Geminiboi

Try to get T-Zones added now with Even More Plus

Lovely

Not

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kottonk1ng View Post
    So there is absolutely no way to get the 9.99 internet package to work on the iphone? I have tried various apn settings, but none seem to have worked. Maybe it's just my phone or is this just something t-mobile has shut down?

I have the same plan and it works. use internet2.voicestream.com as APN, user&password blank, data roaming on, 3G off.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

7. The Following User Says Thank You to adp For This Useful Post:

supermimi (12-25-2009)

Did you tell them you have an iPhone? I'm guessing you did.

Quote Originally Posted by geminiboi View Post
    Dear modmyi mod:

Why is this thread still stickied? IMO, it should be deleted.

But forget that, there is so much annoying misinformation about iPhones, here and everywhere else for that matter. So here it is: T-Zones is still available.

I repeat, T-Zones is still available. I added it to my service just this past June. There is no hack and no trick. The secret: Keep trying different customer reps until you get one who will enable it. Not all customer reps are created equal. It took me 5 tries over 2 days, but I finally got a rep to enable T-Zones, it took only seconds and I had cellular internet in few minutes.

The only setting you have to change is the APN. And that's easy, for most it's epc.tmobile.com.

That's it.

Sincerely;

Geminiboi

Did you tell them you have an iPhone?
    Last edited by Gblake; 11-07-2009 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Will Tmobile cut me off
    I just talk to a tmobile rep because of my mms problem and some people on this site said it would be cool to tell them u got an iphone. i have the tzone hack and tzones for 5.99 since it started the rep made it sound like my internet will stop working very soon if i dont buy a higher plan is that true or was he being a**hole

Thanks

T-Mo rep told me same thing about 3mos ago because I am using BlackBerry plan. Still works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneuser2180 View Post
    I just talk to a tmobile rep because of my mms problem and some people on this site said it would be cool to tell them u got an iphone. i have the tzone hack and tzones for 5.99 since it started the rep made it sound like my internet will stop working very soon if i dont buy a higher plan is that true or was he being a**hole

Thanks
    its all bs, don't worry about it.

i have been using tzone for as long as i remember
    2006 Honda CBR600RR

Does the 5.99 TZones plan still work for anyone? I've had it for about a year and a half but it stopped working about a week ago. I've changed my APN to several different networks, but every time I attempt to browse a webpage in Safari it redirects me to a web2go site.

you try the wap addy?

I'm using epc.tmobile.com as the APN, and it works fine (here in the Sacramento area).

Quote Originally Posted by robertguero View Post
    you try the wap addy?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Will View Post
    I'm using epc.tmobile.com as the APN, and it works fine (here in the Sacramento area).
    I’ve tried the three APNs that I know; epc.tmobile.com, wap.voicestream.com & internet2.voicestream.com. Is there one I missed? Also, is there anyone in the Phoenix, AZ area with the same problem? I feel so naked w/o my Edge lol

Can I use t-mobile internet on a 3gs also?

Quote Originally Posted by Bills1089 View Post
    Can I use t-mobile internet on a 3gs also?

Yes, but it will not be 3G speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by kottonk1ng View Post

I have the free trial of what I assume is the same 9.99 internet (that's how much they said I would be charged if I don't cancel after the free 30 days). Of the three APN settings that I know of (epc.tmobile.com, wap.voicestream.com, internet2.voicestream.com), internet only works for me when I set my cellular data network APN setting to internet2.voicestream.com. the wap one brings me to a web2go page asking me to sign up, and the epc does not work for this type of internet at all.

Painfully slow, but it works.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dale2's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoever figured this out is my favorite person ever. I think I still have the 5.99 plan as my father has had t-mobile for about 4 years now and we have had the same plan since then.

Ok.Ok..wait a minute. Let me get this straight. This is THE Internet we are talking about here? Not one of those.."You can visit our tmobile website and pay us to download ringtones and games and pictures of flowers for wallpaper" versions of the internet.

If I add the $10 plan (I can see it right now online), I can go anywhere online? If I can do that, I will feel like George Clooney in Oceans 11.

"Unlimited Web for phones
    This service is recommended for frequent Internet users who regularly access the mobile Web to browse their favorite Websites, search for music and videos, etc.

$10.00"

iPhone? More like MyPhone dale2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mospamo View Post
    Ok.Ok..wait a minute. Let me get this straight. This is THE Internet we are talking about here? Not one of those.."You can visit our tmobile website and pay us to download ringtones and games and pictures of flowers for wallpaper" versions of the internet.

If I add the $10 plan (I can see it right now online), I can go anywhere online? If I can do that, I will feel like George Clooney in Oceans 11.

"Unlimited Web for phones
    This service is recommended for frequent Internet users who regularly access the mobile Web to browse their favorite Websites, search for music and videos, etc.

$10.00"
    yes indeed it is THE internet.
    I have no $25 dollar a month smartphone plan and i'm using my iphone 3G to reply to this. Actually im tethering it to share the internet with my macbook.
    there was no work, all i did was enter in "internet2.voicestream.com" as the cellular data APN and reboot a few times.

EDIT:
    Hold on... i misundterstood you. I'm talking about using t-zones for internet, i dont know if the $10 internet works on iphone.
    Last edited by dale2; 01-05-2010 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast