Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T Zones $5.99 proxy hack made easy=)

Will this method work on 2.0 do you guys think? I currently have the 19.99 plan and I want to save some money and bump down.

so do you have to contact tmobile to get the 5.99 internet access and then download that tzones from installer?

I'm running 1.1.4

I downloaded the Hack first, rebooted the phone , called tmobile told them to drop the 19.99 plan and at Tzone or now its called tmobile web for 5.99. made sure my apn is correct. Been about 3 days now and no, problems.

best 14bucks a month i ever saved.

HELP!! I have tried both the apn settings as well as the proxy fix but still nothing works. I can't even connect to my home wi-fi...can anyone with some patience help me. I have read all the guides and nothing seems to work. I have 1.1.4 firmware running t-mobile sim card. EDGE does not connect and my tmo plan includes the $5.99 web
    Thanks in advance

I popped this in after getting T-Mobile to change my plan, it was a bit slow at first (There was no E in the box, was I using GRPS) but now it's the same as internet2.voicestream.net. It works with Mobilescrobbler which is great. Since It's pretty much the only thing I use over EDGE anyway. (Love having my driving plays appear on Last.FM!)

Last edited by dontmakemehurtu; 01-26-2010 at 11:07 AM.

Hi,

I Have a 2G iphone running on 1.1.2 and just installed the tzone hack. I rebooted and tried and it doesnt seem to work. Safari shows a message that says internal error. "You do not have access to the site in" and then the web address. Does anyone have an idea what that could be. I just changed my tmobile service today, so maybe its not activated yet?

Thx for any clues

Default T-MobileWeb
    That's what I want to know too. Is T-MobileWeb the Tzones I need add to my plan to make the iPhone internet work?

Thanks
    ok, ive done everything thing i can think of, and its still not working for me, its been 24+ hrs since i got tzones and still no luck with anything, hopefully here soon with 2.0 pwn eventually they will get a tzones plan for 2.0 i guess im with wi-fi till then, god forbid i have to use it elselwhere
    Iphone 3G, unlocked & activated.
    Windows XP SP3.
    T-Mobile.

check cydia they just released an update for tzones hack, I tried it and it works, enjoy! It works on 2.0 firmware

Thanks
    well thats good, now I just have to get my hands on a mac

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So do I just call and get the $5.99 service and then download the hack...OR do I have to get this EDGE thing that everyone is talking about?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How do you check for the connection speed (bps) on the phone??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saalanghae View Post
    How do you check for the connection speed (bps) on the phone??

Thanks
    iNetwork Test for iPhone - Web Version

I keep getting "error package download failed!"

all im trying to do is install from installer...what could be wrong?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Everything is working fine for me now, I followed this guide to fix installer

"its not a software bug it really does mean u haven't given installer sufficient permission

chmod -R 777 “/Applications/Installer.app”

now type this into putty chmod a+srx “/Applications/Installer.app/Installer” Now press enter and that’s it!

Restart your device and you’ll have your Installer 4.0 beta app installed correctly."

Quote Originally Posted by Pcpro745 View Post
    Everything is working fine for me now, I followed this guide to fix installer

"its not a software bug it really does mean u haven't given installer sufficient permission

chmod -R 777 “/Applications/Installer.app”

now type this into putty chmod a+srx “/Applications/Installer.app/Installer” Now press enter and that’s it!

Restart your device and you’ll have your Installer 4.0 beta app installed correctly."
    English please =)
    Where do I put that "chmod..." I dont get it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Download Putty, SSH into your iphone over WIFI and put the commands into Putty

yeah this works easily, even on the new firmware

^^ just wanna second that...installed the new tzones hack from cydia and restarted my iphone and it works fine again

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast