+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Whats The Best Internet To Get?

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
i have a 1.1.1, and i was wondering which one is worth it, 5.99 or the 19.99. i wont use it that much but wanna check my mail and other
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Whats The Best Internet To Get?
    i have a 1.1.1, and i was wondering which one is worth it, 5.99 or the 19.99. i wont use it that much but wanna check my mail and other things. is there a huge speed difference in the two? also is the 5.99 hard to set up? thanks guys

Thanks

Get the $5.99 plan it works just as good as the $19.99 minus youtube via EDGE.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JD914 View Post
    Get the $5.99 plan it works just as good as the $19.99 minus youtube via EDGE.
    oh wow the 5.99 plan works? Are there any speed differences or anything like that? What doesnt work on youtube? I rarely use youtube so i think i would rather save $14/month

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by origitat View Post
    oh wow the 5.99 plan works? Are there any speed differences or anything like that? What doesnt work on youtube? I rarely use youtube so i think i would rather save $14/month
    The $5.99 plan works just as fast as the total internet package. There are no speed differences. The only thing you cant do is view YouTube via EDGE on the $5.99 plan. I really don't know why but who cares? YouTube on EDGE is slow and looks like crap. BTW you can enable the T Zones proxy hack via Installer app through Surreal networks.

Just type and add iphone.surrealnetworks.com/repo on the sources section of Installer app then go to "install" section select surreal networks and install "Tmobile T Zones proxy" and you should be ready to go. You can also install "sticky APN" so your phone will keep the APN setting when you turn off your phone.
    Last edited by JD914; 11-20-2007 at 10:19 PM.