Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A little help please

Default A little help please
    So I had ATT for a little over a month and figured if I changed over to tmobile I could save over $40 a month in the bill. So I've got my 1.1.1 phone unlocked and got my sim today from tmobile with the Total internet package. My problems lies in this, the 1st time I put the sim in, it worked. I even made a phone call to a friend and was all happy. Then I turned the phone off, and back on to have it not work sense. I've done a lot of reading on the forums but I can't even find out what's wrong with the phone, let alone why it's not working.

I see a button in the settings called Carriers, I typed internet2.voicestream.com and I see a T-mobile listed, but it wont let me select it.

Help?

Note this is a double post, it's in another part of the forums but I didn't know where to post it...

Thanks

Default That was my problem too,t-mobile helped me!!
    Hey you need to go into your network, and in the APN setting type that in, the internet2.voicestream whatever..... put it in there, then press return, return, then it should work. By the way, t-mobile is supporting the iphones, cool huh?? You can call them, I did, and they helped me on all that stuff, she pretty much told me, they don't care what phone you are using, as long as you kept their service, which my iphone is unlocked to, and I am also using my t-mobile sims card.
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!