+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Newbie, but, probably easy ? for you guys

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey guys, I have just had my iphone unlocked, and I really haven't had any issues with it. Anyways, my question is, there is a site, called thememyphone.com and they
    Thanks

Question Newbie, but, probably easy ? for you guys
    Hey guys, I have just had my iphone unlocked, and I really haven't had any issues with it. Anyways, my question is, there is a site, called thememyphone.com and they have to where you can download wallpapers and ringtones, and I was just wondering, since my phone is unlocked, is it safe for me to download and be able to get some new wallpapers and ringotnes, or is it only for AT&T iphones?? I am new to the whole unlocking thing, and not sure what I am allowed to do or not do with the unlocked phone?? I don't want to download something, and then somehow lock my phone again or something to the effect??? If anyone has any advice for me, I would really appreciate it. I know, that I am not to update it on itunes, but, not sure what else I shouldn't do or what I am allowed to do with my phone?? Thanks guys

Green Apple
    Thanks

you can do anything really that you want to, i wouldnt worry too much about messing with it, but i dont suggest editing .plst files or anything like that unless you know what youre doing. but as far as putting wallpapers or ringtones on the phone, you should be safe, ive gone so far as to manually edit icons and battery images and stuff like that and mine still works. the only way you can screw your phone is to purposely update it or delete files.
    T-mobile has stolen my wallet's heart

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pouncer11 For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (11-15-2007)

Thanks

Default Thanks!
    Thanks soo much for your advice! Yeah, I wouldn't even know how to mess with files, and stuff like that, even if I wanted to! Hehehehe
    The thing is, I don't really know what to do, when I get to where the ringtones and wallpapers are at?? I see the files there, but, then I'm like, ok, now what???