+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tmobile settings

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
hey guys been around here reading and have gotten alot of insight and help from this forum. So I thought i would share something with you guys too. I loved
    Thanks

Default Tmobile settings
    hey guys been around here reading and have gotten alot of insight and help from this forum.

So I thought i would share something with you guys too.

I loved that on 1.02 I could have the tmobile settings but they didnt work with 1.1.1.

so I made the file my self and uploaded it .

hope you all enjoy.

im in the middle of working on some other things for us tmobile users too so I will keep in touch.

http://rapidshare.com/files/69788537/i-Tmobile.rar.html

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Contact me and i will send you my settings because everything in mine says t-mobile except.after you select phone settings go all the way down and it says t-mobile services and it will even take you to my t-mobile website as well. the only thing that i havent gotten to changed yet is at the very top it says carrier services but everything else is changed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brokentwice View Post
    hey guys been around here reading and have gotten alot of insight and help from this forum.

So I thought i would share something with you guys too.

I loved that on 1.02 I could have the tmobile settings but they didnt work with 1.1.1.

so I made the file my self and uploaded it .

hope you all enjoy.

im in the middle of working on some other things for us tmobile users too so I will keep in touch.

http://rapidshare.com/files/69788537/i-Tmobile.rar.html

What's exactly those thinks do it?

Thanks

I got it all saying tmobile . but Def if you would like to team up and work on making the phone more "Tmobile" friendly I would really be intrested.

Also have you noticed that you can no longer get picture messages to your "my album".

I have been workingo n that for a while and i think I came up with a few ideas.. mostly it comes down to how the tmobile servers handle the messages..

If you had a sidekick at anytime you would see that the pics you get sent get sent to your my album ... but also with sidekick your on the danager servers .. I know about that ...

Thing is a few tests that I have done I was able to get the iphone to tell me that I had a message and also give me link to it ... and I was able to veiw ...

well anyway I think our packs are about teh same. but I have the thing on the top part that says tmobile its all tmobile .. and links to there page too ..

Feel free to contact me .. im new on the forums but have been doing this for a while now.