Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP w/ 'Blackberry Unlimited for $19.99/mo'

Hybrid View

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default HELP w/ 'Blackberry Unlimited for $19.99/mo'
    does anyone have a tutorial on how to access EDGE thru the $19.99 data plan from t-mobile?

i did have the t-zones plan for $6/month, but i called up t-mobile and they told me that there was a 'glitch' in the system which allowed customers to access EDGE via t-zones via their iphones. that 'glitch' was later fixed and caused customers with iphones to no longer access EDGE with a t-zone add-on, thus me purchasing the $19/mo.

so yeah, basically i just need to know how to change all the settings once again on how to access EDGE with the $20/month plan.

thanks in advance

im not sure if you are referring to the unlimited data or the blackberry plan.
    if its a blackberry plan i think it has to loop back through a mail server or something like that, but either way there are tutorials available on this page, just click guides at the top and you should be set.

also dont ever take advice from a salesman, Tzones still works fine bud.
    thats like asking a best buy rep what he thinks you should get, youre gonna leave there with the most expensive computer on the lot. also they dont really like us using tzones that way so the rep is probably not allowed to tell you to use it for the iphone, i also dont suggest telling them why you are moving your plan around, dont ask dont tell, you dont get bsd around and get what you want
    T-mobile has stolen my wallet's heart

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waaaiii View Post
    but i called up t-mobile and they told me that there was a 'glitch' in the system which allowed customers to access EDGE via t-zones via their iphones. that 'glitch' was later fixed and caused customers with iphones to no longer access EDGE with a t-zone add-on,
    They lied to you. I have T Zones and have full unlimited data access on EDGE. The only thing I don't get is youtube via EDGE but who cares about that? I'm made this post on my iPhone via EDGE.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    thanks guys. and yes, tmobile reps totally lied to me. my hacked EDGE settings were working perfectly fine until a few days ago which caused me to switch to the 20/mo plan. what i did was switch back to the 6/mo plan and how my EDGE is working perfectly again.

so i guess that if your hacked tzones suddenly stops working, my advice to anyone who reads this is to unsubscribe and then subscribe again to tzones so it can 'refresh' the connection to tzones, or something.