Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.1 Unlocked T-mobile iphones lose EDGE settings after rebooting

I have the problem where as soon as i press the return button after entering internet2.voicestream.com or wap.voicestream.com. The screen goes back to the home screen and doesnt want to even accept the apn setting for edge.. What do I do? Is there something that I have to download? And ive ben reading up on the fixes and im not sure how to get into the phone through the desktop. I have the internet service for 19.99 from t mobile so thats not the problem. the phone just wont save the setting.. all the help will be greatly appreciated...

Krausz is correct. I have been dealing with no internet for 2 days. Have surfed site I could get info.

First my Cellular Data Network option on my Iphone was not even enabled. It took me 2 days to find that there is a hack for it in Cydia that will go and enable the CELLULAR DATA NETWORK.

After installing this and got the option for Cellular Data Network, I was not able to get internet and just didn't know what to do so. Even the T-mobile dealer didn't know.

I called T-Mobile a few minutes back and was informed that Black Berry plans do not work on Iphones and that regular internet plan also 24.99 works. He switched me and said my Internet will be on in 24 Hours. I am holding with them now to find the server address to put in the APN section. I had tried every single server before this switch.

wap.voicestream.com
    epc.tmobile.com
    internet2.voicestream.com
    internet3.voicestream.com

None of these worked with the black berry plan. Customer Service said that BB plan needs to authenticate with BB server and since Iphone is not supported it will not work. Just my 2cents worth.

Now keeping my fingers crossed to see if it will work.

jesus this thread is OLD

Same thing is happening to me on Iphone 4 4.0.1 =[

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12